“We didn’t want to leave!!! Part 1”
Review of Mr. Jones & Me

Mr. Jones & Me
Ranked #15 of 113 Restaurants in Noosaville
Price range: US$9 - US$34
Description: Mr Jones & Me Restaurant Bar Grill is a locally owned restaurant tucked away from the river in Noosaville. The menu is designed around classic bistro food served with a modern twist. Mr Jones & Me is a casually sophisticated space that can be enjoyed by anyone. A casual weekend breakfast, share a plate and a glass of wine, craft beer and a burger or a high-end bistro classic. We offer a quality range of wines, craft beer and cider and a cocktail list of favorites. The pitched ceiling and glass louvers make it a modern and alluring space to relax day or night.
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

My partner and I had driven 12hrs from Newcastle for a family wedding and to say we were exhausted would be an understatement. We didn’t want to go far from the place we were staying, so we walked a little down the road and found ‘Mr Jones and me’ tucked just around the corner. The place looked busy at the time, so we waited for someone who worked there and asked if there was room for two. We were greeted with such a friendly smile, and the gentleman who greeted sat us at a table out the front that had such a nice breeze going by. My partner and I were pleasantly surprised at how attentive the staff were, we were given water and menus within minutes of us sitting down. We were given space to talk to each other and to decide about the menus, it was just so nice because the staff just seemed to know exactly when we were ready to order!!
Our Entree came out quickly (bruschetta which was so simple, but was so loaded with flavour! It was easy to eat and share)
Then came out main meals,
I had the Barra bowl and my partner had the beef and mushroom filo.
The food was incredible. I don’t know how else to say it.
The Barra I had was unlike anything I have had, the balance of flavours was perfected! I was left wanting to get every last bit of sauce out of the bowl without making myself a public spectacle by licking it clean.
My partner said he had a similar experience with his meal as well, it was beautifully presented and just to die for, also the PERFECT SIZE!!

For us, after such a long journey it was really just so great to be greeted with such beautiful food.. and NOT ONLY THAT!!
The staff members were amazing, so helpful and friendly..
After we finished our meals, we decided to stay for dessert! And they were the best way to end the night. We had the “slice of summer” and the cremè brulé!
Beautiful, perfect, well balanced flavours, flawless presentation and all wrapped in this warm atmosphere!!

I can promise you this...I’ll be going back for breakfast.. so look for part two of this review ❤️

Ps. My photo taking skills don’t do the dishes any justice... you will have to try for yourself!!

Reviewed 28 March 2018 via mobile

I have now eaten here 5 times in a week. Wish I had a restaurant like Mr Jones & Me in Melbourne. Enough said.

1  Thank Luke C
Reviewed 26 March 2018

This was the first cafe we stumbled upon for Sunday breakfast and it ticked all the boxes.

Service was fast, food was fresh and delicious and there seemed to be lots of dog owners, which is always a plus in my books.

There wasn't anything exclusively vegan on their menu for me, but they were more than happy to make adjustments for me with absolutely no fuss what so ever.

We would definitely eat there again

Reviewed 18 March 2018 via mobile

Whilst driving round the area we took the road to Noosaville. We parked outside the restaurant, checked the menu and went for a walk. We decided to come back and give it a go.
We had no complaints. The bruschetta was excellent and well dressed. The chicken tenders were a meal on their own. I had the Beef Rib, medium rare - it was perfect. The side salad was great. Lovely service as well.

1  Thank BM615VGS
Reviewed 17 March 2018 via mobile

We are a regular visitor to Noosa and every time we go at least once or twice to what is our favourite restaurant in Noosa

The prices are reasonable service good and the food always excellent