“Signature pure bliss...AMAZING!!”
Review of The Noosa Spa

The Noosa Spa
More attraction details
Owner description: The Noosa Spa is Noosa's original custom-built day spa that is your gateway to blissful relaxation and heavenly rejuvenation. Whether you're a Sunshine Coast local or enjoying a glorious Noosa holiday, we look forward to treating you to an experience that you'll never forget. We offer a courtesy pick-up and drop off service for the Noosa area so you can just focus on relaxing and we'll look after the rest. At the Noosa Spa, you'll enjoy a boutique spa experience that exceeds expectations, melts tension and will leave you feeling calm, still and beautiful. Our team of highly trained professionals, many of whom have been with us for more than five years, are ready to treat you to relaxation, rejuvenation and renewal. Our spa has one of the most extensive treatment menus on the Sunshine Coast, from a customisable massage menu, to an array of facial options, and body treatments. We use Beautiful Waterlily Products. Australian. Natural.
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

Oh wow. Had the Signature Pure Bliss package with pedicure which was so relaxing and made me feel rejuvenated. My skin feels absolutely amazing. Could i justify travelling up from Brisbane for a visit in the future? Absolutely!

2  Thank Lesleyannrogers
"awesome service"
"left me feeling"
"thanks guys"

Reviewed 27 March 2018 via mobile

We came here at the end of our holiday and i wish we had found it earlier. The staff were so lovely, friendly and knowledgable about the products they used.
The actual message, scrub and facial was incredible. Well worth the money and time to relax for 2hours. I will definitely get a longer package next time! Will be back and will certainly recommend to everyone!

3  Thank Michelle B
Reviewed 21 March 2018

I booked my partner a Spa treatment for our anniversary. I was not sure what to book so spoke with the staff who were extremely friendly and helpful and took their advice.
Their follow up with confirming the booking etc was excellent and I was happy with everything and certain my partner would enjoy her treatment.
I have to say I was even happier when my partner returned from her trip to the Spa. She was completely relaxed and could not say enough positive things about the staff and her treatment. I am sure we will be revisiting...

4  Thank David S
Matt B, Owner at The Noosa Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 23 March 2018

David it was our pleasure. Thankyou for letting our amazing team make your anniversary so memorable. We will see you again.
Regards The Noosa Spa Team

Reviewed 2 March 2018 via mobile

Lovely staff, great little spot with courtesy pickup included! Really enjoyed my facial as well — high quality, clean products used. Though my favorite part had to be the included scalp and neck massages. Bliss!

2  Thank Jessica M
Matt B, Front Office Manager at The Noosa Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 6 March 2018

Thankyou Jessica. Happy Team makes a difference. Glad you enjoyed your treatment so much. We are blessed here with our calming little Spa retreat and access to the lovely South Pacific Resort. Which also has a chill out reserved Spa lounge area. No need to worry about getting lost we enjoy picking up clients
Look forward to hopefully repeating our services for you again in the near future.
Regards Matt

See more reviews
Reviewed 21 February 2018

Experienced a wonderful package that included a foot scrub, back massage & a facial.
Faye gave me the most wonderful facial which included a lovely face massage. Something I'd never experienced. So relaxing, it took me ages to come back down to earth.

What lovely warm feedback so glad you had this experience with us. Faye was humbled and always shows her passion ans sensitive and professional approach after many years in the Spa Wellness Industry. We love having her as part of our team. Love to have you back hope to see you again some day.
The Noosa Spa Team