Open today: 09:00 - 18:00
Review Highlights
'Pure Bliss'

My friend and I were booked in for the 2hr Pure Bliss package and it was absolutely that! Maddy and... read more

Reviewed 2 weeks ago
Rachael O
Sydney, Australia
via mobile
Amazing and thoughtful

I visited the Noosa Spa on the last full day of a week in Noosa. Everything was amazing and the... read more

Reviewed 2 weeks ago
carly388
Melbourne, Australia
via mobile

Recommended experiences in and around Noosaville
from US$79.60
More Info
from US$43.80
More Info
All reviews pure bliss great massage head massage hour package south pacific resort glass of champagne my partner foot scrub lovely treatments pick up drop feeling amazing hour full body massage skin products spring special amazing treatment skin feels girls weekend
Reviewed 27 March 2018 via mobile

We came here at the end of our holiday and i wish we had found it earlier. The staff were so lovely, friendly and knowledgable about the products they used.
The actual message, scrub and facial was incredible. Well worth the money and time to relax for 2hours. I will definitely get a longer package next time! Will be back and will certainly recommend to everyone!

3  Thank Michelle B
Reviewed 21 March 2018

I booked my partner a Spa treatment for our anniversary. I was not sure what to book so spoke with the staff who were extremely friendly and helpful and took their advice.
Their follow up with confirming the booking etc was excellent and I was happy with everything and certain my partner would enjoy her treatment.
I have to say I was even happier when my partner returned from her trip to the Spa. She was completely relaxed and could not say enough positive things about the staff and her treatment. I am sure we will be revisiting...

4  Thank DavidS18902
Matt B, Owner at The Noosa Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 23 March 2018

David it was our pleasure. Thankyou for letting our amazing team make your anniversary so memorable. We will see you again.
Regards The Noosa Spa Team

Reviewed 2 March 2018 via mobile

Lovely staff, great little spot with courtesy pickup included! Really enjoyed my facial as well — high quality, clean products used. Though my favorite part had to be the included scalp and neck massages. Bliss!

2  Thank Jessica M
Matt B, Front Office Manager at The Noosa Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 6 March 2018

Thankyou Jessica. Happy Team makes a difference. Glad you enjoyed your treatment so much. We are blessed here with our calming little Spa retreat and access to the lovely South Pacific Resort. Which also has a chill out reserved Spa lounge area. No need to worry about getting lost we enjoy picking up clients
Look forward to hopefully repeating our services for you again in the near future.
Regards Matt

Reviewed 21 February 2018

Experienced a wonderful package that included a foot scrub, back massage & a facial.
Faye gave me the most wonderful facial which included a lovely face massage. Something I'd never experienced. So relaxing, it took me ages to come back down to earth.

Date of experience: February 2018

What lovely warm feedback so glad you had this experience with us. Faye was humbled and always shows her passion ans sensitive and professional approach after many years in the Spa Wellness Industry. We love having her as part of our team. Love to have you back hope to see you again some day.
The Noosa Spa Team

Reviewed 22 January 2018

They use beautiful products here - Waterlily and Spa Ceuticals - that not only smell divine but feel luxurious on your skin. It's a very blissful experience and in the end a glass of bubbles helps you come to terms with the world outside. Best spa on the Sunshine Cost.

Date of experience: January 2018
Matt B, Front Office Manager at The Noosa Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 15 February 2018

Blessings tj Thankyou ! Awesome words made our Team feel really proud. Waterlily SpaCeuticals are Amazing. Grateful to have such huge Performance Skin Care. We also feel fortunate to be owned independently and not governed by Franchise allowing freedom and creative thinking with our own honest service approach.
Hope to see you again in Beautiful Sunshine Coast.
Regards