“Chaotic but nice”

Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 4 October 2018 via mobile

Visited this place twice and both times the place was hectic. We booked a table inside and got outside in the wind but it was still good. They lack a big in service but it’s not like they are begging for customers. Overall it’s good and a 7 out of 10 minimum, although I’m probably a little kind and they could help themselves to get better.

Date of visit: October 2018

Reviewed 28 September 2018 via mobile

Very family friendly restaurant and delicious pizza! The service is very quick. Can get very busy at dinner time.

Reviewed 27 September 2018 via mobile

Went for dinner with my daughters. All good, quick friendly service. Food nice. However my only grudge my plate was taken away from me whilst I was still eating, I had food in my hand!!!)
I find this a lot nowadays restaurants want you in and out so quickly but to me plates should be cleared when EVERYONE has finished eating. I find it incredibly rude. Please note.

Reviewed 27 September 2018

Had a takeaway pizza from here that I went and collected as I wanted to check the place out. It seemed very popular with families and had efficient staff who were very patient. The pizza was well cooked, tasted delicious and did not have an excessive amount of cheese. The only problem was they did not call out it was ready and the waitress asked me if I was waiting for a pizza as they had one cooked that had not been collected. It was still hot when I got home so appreciated that also.

Reviewed 23 September 2018 via mobile

Only decent pizza place in Noosa that delivered to our hotel. Pizza was above average and of decent size. Price was affordable. Quality of pizza above average and in the top 2 pizza restaurants in the region. Highly recommend