“Very Dissapointed”

Cuisines: Thai
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 31 August 2018

Have always loved this restaurant since day one, haven’t been for a long time though. The service has always been slow but we don’t mind being seasoned travellers to Thailand. Obviously have a new chef, terrible food nothing Thai about it, the satay was straight out of a peanut butter jar. Will not return, a sad day for lovers of Thai food.

Reviewed 23 August 2018 via mobile

One staff member on, restaurant was only 1/4 full and it took 20 minutes for our order to be taken, and another 50 minutes until the food arrived.
Such a shame, as the food is very good.. don't come here if you are looking for a quick meal!
We will not be returning.

Reviewed 15 August 2018

Had lunch today with an old friend - my first visit in quite a while. We were both disappointed by the slow service - 40 minutes for a standard lunch selection to be served, while others who arrived much later were served first. The excuse was 'we're really busy in the kitchen.' There were never more than ten customers while we were there. When my order finally arrived, it was chicken rather than the beef curry I'd ordered. I ate it anyway - I was hungry by then.
When I complained, the chef offered to make me a beef takeaway at no extra charge - it would only take ten minutes, I was promised. It was more like twenty. Couldn't complain about the quantity or value for under $11, though the quality wasn't as good as I remembered. Will probably go elsewhere next time if I want a quick, cheap and tasty Thai feed. Not to mention efficient service with a smile.

Reviewed 9 August 2018

Booked for 6.30 dinner. The place was swarming with well lubricated and loud punters. Mostly locals. Orders took 15 minutes to take and half an hour to deliver. The stir fried rice noodle dishes had cheap ingredients but was made tasty with fish sauce and sweet soy and garlic ..the lime and coconut prawns was a huge serving and ok.
You get what you pay.

Reviewed 3 August 2018

After asking the locals where the best Thai food was and trying the Pandang Beef Curry and BBQ Chicken with peanut sauce I must say maybe they were having a bad night? The beef was chewy and not very tasty and the BBQ chicken pieces were so big had to cut them in half, the peanut sauce was too thick and didn't have the satay flavour we were expecting. Servings were ample and service was good. I wouldn't return to try anything else.