“Disappointed ”

Cuisines: Thai
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 28 October 2017 via mobile

The service was very slow. The staff seemed to think it was more important to clean up another table that had just left rather than to take our order. The sauce in the coconut lime king prawns didn’t really taste like coconut, it tasted too fishy.
The duck was ok, very generous but very average tasting. I left feeling too full and not very satisfied.
I wouldn’t go back.

Reviewed 25 October 2017

We have visited Thai Square a number of times on previous viisits and whilst we have always enjoyed the food, the quality of the service has not always been great.
This time we visited with friends and had a most enjoyable evening. The service was very good and our food was delivered within the time frame we would expect and hope for.
We made decided to book ahead for a slightly earlier time than we would normally eat so the reataurant was not overly busy when we arrived. This helped i'm sure and the restaurant got busier as the evening progressed..
I have two observations though : firsly, the tables are just too small when four people are sitting around them. We had three plates plus rice and there was not adequate space for the food, water glasses, cups of green tea etc. Secondly, the tables are too close together which makes arriving and departing somewhat difficult and creates issues for people stting around you. The restaurant though clearly remains popular and the owners are endeavouring to make the most of that popularity.
Nonetheless, a pleasant evening,

Reviewed 21 October 2017 via mobile

Each time we go to Noosa, we try and visit the excellent Thai Square in Noosaville.

The restaurant can get a little cramped (mostly because it’s so popular)but the food more than makes up for having to keep your elbows tucked in slightly.

We try and mix up the dishes on each visit and really haven’t found anything that’s not excellent.

The girls in the restaurant are absolutely lovely too - kind, courteous and always smiling. Nothing is ever too much trouble for them.

Fantastic place and full tables and empty plates are proof of this.

See you again next time we’re in town.

Reviewed 19 October 2017 via mobile

Have been coming here for years for lunches with family and friends. Consistently great food and affordable prices. A family favourite!

Reviewed 29 September 2017 via mobile

1st night in Noosa after a long road trip we did a quick drive around to order takeaway. I saw some positive reviews for Thai Square so stopped there. It was busy for a Sunday night and I had a tired young family in the car so prior to ordering I specifically asked the waiting time to be told 20 mins for my Pad Thai and Green Chicken Curry. 45 mins later the order finally came just as my husband was ready to cancel and walk out. Thankfully the food was tasty but I would definitely suggest being told accurate wait times so people can be prepared for it.