“Tasty takeaway”

Cuisines: Thai
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 29 September 2017 via mobile

1st night in Noosa after a long road trip we did a quick drive around to order takeaway. I saw some positive reviews for Thai Square so stopped there. It was busy for a Sunday night and I had a tired young family in the car so prior to ordering I specifically asked the waiting time to be told 20 mins for my Pad Thai and Green Chicken Curry. 45 mins later the order finally came just as my husband was ready to cancel and walk out. Thankfully the food was tasty but I would definitely suggest being told accurate wait times so people can be prepared for it.

Reviewed 15 September 2017 via mobile

I've lived in Asia a few years and this restaurant makes a duck curry that transports you immediately back to Thailand. I had to take the extra sauce home which made a lovely accompaniement for satay chicken the next day.

Reviewed 14 September 2017

The beef massaman is the best I've ever had and I'm in love with their fried rice. We've tried the chicken penang and the red curry prawns as well and all delish. So far we've only had take out but with it being this good, no need to sit in if you don't want to.

Reviewed 7 September 2017

We tried this restaurant for dinner and were impressed with the service. We had a mixed entree which was very nice and then followed up with a stir fry and a curry. The ingredients in each were fresh and generous but were too sweet for our taste. Depending on your taste you may want to ask them to cut back on the palm sugar.

Reviewed 6 September 2017 via mobile

Can't believe how authentic and delicious the food is. We love Thai food and this would definitely be some of the best Thai we've ever eaten.