We had a wonderful five night stay at this property in a two bedroom, two storey villa (villa 69 - which is near to the heated pool at the back of the property) in September. It was very clean, and well appointed. We very much enjoyed the use of the heated pool, as well as the lovely central pool although it was still a bit cold for this time of year.
On your doorstep is a number of great restaurants and clothing boutiques. Across the road is the beautiful river, and we had a superb experience dining at the Boathouse which is literally across from the resort. It takes about 10 minutes to drive to Hastings St in central Noosa, but there is plenty in Noosaville to keep you occupied. There is also a "pirate playground" on the riverbank about 150 metres down from the resort, which we enjoyed.
We would definitely stay here again. Reception was lovely and helpful upon every occasion we had to speak to them. We organised for pool towels for our stay, which costs $5 each but they were in very good condition and very clean. If you stay for longer than a few nights and intend to cook in the apartment, I would recommend bringing a number of provisions like coffee, sugar, tea, oil, and condiments to avoid having to buy them in larger quantities at Woolworths which is about a 400 metre walk from the resort.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Self contained villas on 4 acres in heart of Noosaville offering great value and best facilities: 3 pools (large solar heated lagoon pool + heated pool to 30 degrees all year + another pool facing north for sun) & spas & saunas & tennis courts & BBQs & Clubhouse. Opposite the Noosa River and 5 minute stroll to cafes & restaurants (8 on premise including Moondoggy's Cafe Bar), shops and supermarket. All villas have full kitchen and laundry, Foxtel free and DVD in villa. 1 GB Wifi ( fair usage policy) each villa booked. Disability villas available and hoist to assist guests with mobility concerns into the heated pool. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Agoda and HotelQuickly so you can book your Islander Noosa Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Islander Noosa Hotel Noosaville
- Islander Noosa Resort Noosaville