All reviews magic life next year main building fantastic holiday water sports turkey recommend this hotel pool bar cakes every night a la carte restaurants entertainment team banana boat first class mini zoo grilled fish food was amazing
Reviewed 8 October 2017

We had a wonderful holidays here - the hotel is situated in a beautiful environment, there is trees and flowers everywhere and the setting it just breathtaking. Lots of secluded little corners and animals roaming around. We were staying in the bungalows which meant walking up and down steep hill a lot but we thought we had more privacy and preferred it to staying in the main hotel complex.
Bungalow was nice and airy, they do not have a twin bed option for bungalows though so be aware of that if you are not travelling as a couple. Only thing I missed was having proper light in the room as it was quite dark; and the bathroom arrangement was a bit strange since it was not properly separated from the room so if I woke up first and wanted to get ready for the beach it was impossible without waking my partner up. Room service was good and otherwise there is nothing to complain about
Food was very good quality for an all inclusive hotel and wide variety, What I personally liked it they seemed to include a lot of regional specialties unlike some hotels that try to cook a loot of generic international food. Make sure you try all the cheese, chillies and pickles, amazing veggie and meat stews, anything that's covered in tomato sauce and all the varieties of grilled fish you can find! Specialty restaurants are worth trying too, the international one serves dishes from Morocco, Egypt, Greece and Turkey and the service was slightly better than the Turkish one. You can come for drinks too and no reservation is needed and the views are definitely worth it.
The sports program was one of the main reasons we picked this hotel and we were not disappointed. The classes were very professional, so be prepared to sweat and make sure you try archery and all the watersports you can. I only wish we had more time as I wanted to squeeze in a bike tour and tennis class too but with so many activities going on it was very difficult which is a nice problem to have if you like active holidays :)
The beach was nice and water warm enough even end of September, in the afternoons we sometimes moved to the pools to catch the last sun.
The spa looked amazing too but again, did not have time to visit properly. Very good massage but a bit on the pricey side.
Staff generally helpful and efficient, my only complaint would be - yes, some of them only spoke German and seemed to panick when we addressed the in English. I don't mind at all if not everyone speaks English but they seemed so panicked that at least a little smile would go a long way here.
I would recommend this hotel to everyone but if you like to be active on your holidays you really get amazing value for money and you are spoilt for choice. Also if you want quit relaxed holidays (with a beach party here and there of course).

Date of stay: September 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
2  Thank Lenka S
Turcan U, General Manager at TUI MAGIC LIFE Sarigerme, responded to this reviewResponded 12 October 2017

Hi Lenka,

thank you so much for sharing such an amazing feedback with all of us.

We are proud that you enjoyed your holidays here with us that much – especially the activities and food as you've mentioned.

We hope to welcome you again next year. It would be a pleasure for us to regale both of you here in our beautiful nature.

Best regards,

Turcan Uysal

Reviewed 6 October 2017

Not the hotel for you if you have or are

A. Have walking difficulties.

B. Xenophobic

C. Suffer from Spheksophobia

The Hotel is closing shortly so this review is for those thinking of booking next season

A. The access to the pools beach bars and entertainment is by means of irregular and haphazard crazy paving steep steps which anyone with walking difficulties wouls struggle with as for wheelchair access forget it.

B. The Hotel is almost entirely German or other European clients no problem but all the staff spoke to you in German assuming you were from the motherland some staff spoke English others did not so retorting to mime was the only way of communicating.

C. The lunch meal is taken in the pool bar restaurant dishes were laid out 30 minutes or so before service all uncovered the swarms of wasps that arrived to feast on raw fish chicken beef and then onto desserts was extremely disturbing.

Why couldn't the dishes be covered hot in lidded gastronomes and cold by nets or lids as with every other Hotel I have been to?

If I was to answer the question was the food good I would have to say yes all those wasps and flies couldn't be wrong.

If Mr.turcan Uysal replies to this then he will no doubt say that Turkey is a hot Country and insects are usual but he will know that it is so easy to avoid contamination of prepared and raw food by covering

When I asked the Chefs they shrugged and one even replied wasps like meat and fish

Rooms were OK sparse but functional ask for a room on the left side of the Hotel to get a view of the sea.

This is a very cleverly designed Hotel which has kept it's natural environment except if you are disabled or not firm of foot.

Date of stay: October 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
4  Thank Stephen W
Turcan U, General Manager at TUI MAGIC LIFE Sarigerme, responded to this reviewResponded 7 October 2017

Dear Stephen,

thanks for sharing your impressions about our hotel and knowing pretty well how easy solutions are to handle. It's a pleasure for me to answer your review.

4 of 5 points – even if you're very critical with your feedback it seems you had a really good time here with us. That's good to see!

Please let me add, that – of course – people with walking difficulties or with a wheelchair can also enjoy their holiday here with us! So maybe you didn't see, but there is also one way down to the pool and beach area without any steps – easy to go with wheelchair, walking frame or for older people. If this shouldn't be possible anyway: no problem for us! Because we offer those guests our club car service, so we can drive the guest wherever and whenever they want from A to B. So I really cannot understand why somebody judges a situation for somebody else.

Furthermore I want to underscore that our Reception, Guest Service and Management speaks good English, as well as the Service staff definitely can communicate in English. I wonder how you could just communicate via mime with the chef, who told you wasps do like meat and fish? So please be sure: every nation is more than welcome here at our club and everyone gets treated the same by us. I'm sure you can agree with me.

Because our lunch time is from 12.30 to 14.30 I assure you that we offer fresh food and that we don't lay out the food open 30 minutes before the lunch time starts. In the autumn months we have more wasps and bees around our place, so maybe the next time you would enjoy your time in spring much more. But we are proud to read, that you liked the food anyway.

We hope to welcome you again to get the chance to persuade you of the rest.

Kindest regards,

Reviewed 21 September 2017

I booked this as my partner wanted a gym and he likes to be active whilst I like to read on my sun bed. We made the best choice! Mainly German clientèle, which was great! Uber efficient. This is not a place for those wanting loud music thumping round the pool, drunk rowdy behaviour - this is a really nice hotel with a much classier feel that others I've been to in Turkey

We arrived midday and were greeted with cool drinks, the check in process was easy and our bags were taken to our room. 525. I would recommend booking a balcony as we didn't have one, but I hadn't booked and I do like to dry towels and swimwear we wash. They do provide a clothes horse in the wardrobe and that worked along with the usual bathroom clothes line.

The Room - was spacious and very clean. Comfortable beds and we were able to request additional quilt as someone likes to hog it. Bathroom and all facilities were clean, comfortable and i liked the fact the tv had a volume limit control so no neighbours couldn't keep you awake. Saying this there is a limited UK channel availability and its mainly US animal channel or discovery type thing. If you take a USB the TV will play your films, so if you like a film take some with you.

The Hotel - It was so clean, well presented and there is a lovely coffee/bar 24 hrs a day. So you can have a nice Latte, Gin and Tonic and relax on the balcony or in the cool air conditioned lobby. I found the decor and the up keep to be of good standard and anything they found was immediately removed. We saw some graffiti of sorts on a carpet but within 2 days the whole piece of carpet was replaced. The Staff cannot do enough for you and always waving and saying hello. Thats just reception. The small shops, the bar and everywhere people were very friendly and looked happy.

The Food - People always have such different expectations. We found the main buffet to have some of the best food I've had in Turkey. The breakfast was good, and the usual suspects - Eggs many ways, bakes beans, Panni Press, pancakes, waffles, cereal, breads, fruits, cheese and meats. They have fresh juices each day - beetroot, carrot and you can press your own fresh oranges to get juice.

Lunch was taken by the Pool and this had a speciality station - the Sweet and Sour Chicken was lovley, then a fried station for chips, onion rings and wedges, Pasta station, Dish of the day so Chicken Schnitzel, Hot Dogs, - you then had a Veggie bit - grilled section every day freshly grilled meats with salsa or sauces, then a fish station with fresh fish each day. They had a stone baked pizza oven with two type of fresh pizza and then fresh Turkish breads. Full on salad station and also a meat dish - along with soups. So when people say - I couldn't find anything I really don't know what they eat at home. Was super and each day we finished with an Ice Cafe mit Vanilla Ice Cream and fruit ! ice cream and desserts were on tap and this met all our needs.

Dinner was in the main Hotel - this was super as the speciality section did a plate of the day - Fresh Garlic Prawns, Salmon on a puree, Madras Curry to mention a few were beautifully presented to you. You then had all the stations of grills, salads, fried food, veggie options and other delights. The desserts were amazing and I think I caught them on Video. Haci in the restaurant was so friendly each day he came over to ask how we were and if all was ok with not just the restaurant but all really good customer service. We booked the "Flavour" and Turkish restaurants on the roof top and they did a nice selections of foods the Turkish one we found to be more to our liking. Watch out though as the Main Buffet restaurant does a Turkish night and this was by far the best. The Food was amazing and the whole day was themed and full of treats.

The Pool - One is more adult orientated and quieter with a nice relaxed atmosphere, the other had a children’s area and the life guards were so spot on. They really were watching everyone, we saw a child with their father and the child slipped into the pool and the life guard was there in a second, the child’s father grabbed them but you could see them moving around to where children were. Saying that the lifeguard who likes to play keepy uppy with the balls is great with kids, he would keep and eye and happily throw the balls to them and was many a time chased with water guns. Nice to see such attentive people.

The Beach is soft nice sand, no pebbles and you can walk out into the sea up to your knees then a dip them back into a shallow. Its very clean and the whole resort prides itself on being clean, eco-friendly and conscious of their effect on this lovely location. The beach beds are great and all areas we got beds at 10.30am with no issues.

The Water Sports - Canoes, Windsurfing, Banana Boat all free limitedly was great. We found the double kayak great fun and you can go over to the island opposite. This was a massive bonus for those wanting to do stuff rather than laze about.

Activity - This was top notch - Yoga, Aerobics, Volley Ball, Fat Burning - bums and tums sessions - Aqua aerobics or Aqua gym, Archery, Tennis and a very intense Cycling in the local area - meant those who want to do stuff and take time to do classes (real classes) these were so professionally run and Gym Standard will not be bored. The gym in the hotel has various cardio equipment as well as free weights and enough to keep those guns buff! The staff who run these are so nice, welcoming and will help you with any questions. This alone was a great added bonus.

The laid back activities - For those who have never experienced getting involved do, the other guests (our group were great! Annie,Malin, Pierre, Igor or Constantine,Sabina, Ali, Levin, Christina) they made Darts and Extreme Shuffle-board so much fun!! The Guys will come around telling you what’s happening but the reps are not pushy they just let you know, its down to you to jump in! Ramona was very smiley and accepted our spinning darts technique and the soaking of the winners in good spirits. Thank you for this fun! Chris was so pleased to get a medal for best new comer to Archery and he even won Shuffle-board on our last day! He is still wearing his medal.

The Spa – We had the Haman and Massage which was lovely and the ladies providing this were very thorough and you got a really good massage. I have to say the gentleman afterwards had a slightly aggressive sales pitch and this did put me off returning, as apparently we needed immediate sessions to over £500 or I would have heart problems and my partners back would give in.

The local area you can walk down to the town in around 10 mins – you will find the usual shops with fakes items, good standard in some. English type bars and all the gift type things you will need. We went in once and decided we much preferred our little paradise back at the hotel.

You had Guinea Fowl wandering around the grassed areas from the archery to the poolside this is to keep the insects down and what a clever way of doing so without having to spray. There is a small area with chickens too and we saw tortoise. There are cats too and they have their own house on one of the paths, up from the juice bar. They do ask you not to feed them but some are so sweet and you can't help but giving them a treat. I will say take a spray or something as the little black flies bite!

Guest Relation Girls were so lovely – they helped us to upload some films to a USB they lent us and they would always wave and the last night told us to stay- we wish we could have. Even though any British holiday makers may feel its aimed around the German guests I can't say enough how much the staff made you feel welcome. They do a morning newsletter which is in German and I would love to see an English Paragraph in there one day or a half page even!

I would like to thank all the staff for making this a wonderful holiday to remember, we hope to return again!

Date of stay: September 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
3  Thank BunkieLondon
Turcan U, General Manager at TUI MAGIC LIFE Sarigerme, responded to this reviewResponded 25 September 2017

Dear guests,

Thank you so much for sharing your impressions about your vacation at TUI Magic Life Sarıgerme and taking your time for such a detailed feedback at TripAdvisor.

We are very proud to hear, that you felt so comfortable here and that we could make your holiday to the most amazing you've ever had.

We are very pleased for your many praises and I am pretty sure this will motivate the whole team a lot!

Of course also your contructive change proposals are very welcome and we'll do our best to work on it.

We hope to welcome you again here at our little paradise. You two are more than welcome at any time.

Best regards,

Reviewed 24 August 2017

We stayed at this amazing resort last week. If you are looking for a resort within nature with an excellent quality of service, I would definitely recommend this place. It is pretty close to the Dalaman Airport, so the transportation is super easy. The resort has an amazing sand beach which you and your kids would love spending time at. I should also mention that the personnel is very very professional and friendly, the rooms are clean, and the food is delicious.
It is such a great spot for those who are looking for a peaceful and entertaining summer holiday.

Date of stay: August 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Turcan U, General Manager at TUI MAGIC LIFE Sarigerme, responded to this reviewResponded 26 August 2017

Dear Ufuk,

thank you so much for this review and that you took your time for these kind words.

We are very proud that you loved your time here with us that much. Your big praise is a great motivation for the whole team, thanks a lot!

We hope to welcome you again.

Kind regards,

Reviewed 14 August 2017 via mobile

I have stayed a week, food was served and cooked the top quality,in a week I get 2-3kg fatter, guests are basically Germans not many locals or from other countries in these days. In the enterance, Reception was not kept us too long and asissting us in a kind way, we have stayed not in a main building but it looked very orderly all over, there was a PR lady very experienced and professional, welcoming nearly each guest in a probar way. It has given an impression as it ruled by Germans thats why everything were running so well and close to perfect.

Date of stay: October 2016
Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank nazanbunny
Turcan U, General Manager at TUI MAGIC LIFE Sarigerme, responded to this reviewResponded 16 August 2017

Dear guest,

thank you very much for your praises and the great feedback.

We are very happy to hear that you enjoyed your vacation here with us. The whole TUI MAGIC LIFE Sarigerme team is very proud to hear that you felt comfortable in any way.

We hope to welcome you again here in our little paradise.

Kindest regards,