“Good food, good service”
Review of Zorbas

Zorbas
Ranked #6 of 11 Restaurants in Ouranoupoli
Price range: US$14 - US$28
Description: Zorbas see food is a seafood restaurant located on the seafront of Ouranopolis. The traditional kitchen unit of high quality raw materials makes it a point of reference for local, national and international tourism.
Reviewed 15 June 2018

Came here for dinner, was treated with very good service with food to match, great views of the harbor whilst eating, would certainly go back

Reviewed 2 June 2018

Excellent food and wine. Great views looking over the water front and the local fishing boats. Reasonably priced. with good service and friendly staff.

1  Thank DavidandYvonne1970
Reviewed 12 September 2017

During my stay in Ouranoupoli(last month) i tried various restaurants/tavernas but Zorbas is by far my favorite.The food is really good(i tried sea food like octopus,calamari,oisters,shrimp,spaghetti carbonara,lamb,pork,chicken-not all by myself :),i had my family and some friends with me to help) and the portions are more than big in some cases.Staff is very kind, fast moving, very attentive and charismatic.Also the location looks good,close to the sea.
I strongly recommend this place for your lunch/dinner.

1  Thank YO_George
Reviewed 15 August 2017 via mobile

I come to Ouronopoli the third time .. but I used to go in the same restaurants. One evening I decided to go to Zorbas restaurant. To tell truth food is amazing there. Portions are big .. prizes are very good. I at there seafood and spaghetti. It was the best spaghetti I ever tried ) the team in zorbas is very nice. Working perfect. I recommend this place .. you will enjoy the time for sure.

1  Thank Liz_0906
Reviewed 24 June 2017 via mobile

Thanks to very pleasant hostess that introduces us to this taverna, my family spent very pleasant afternoon on the Ouranopolis seaside.
Meals were delicious, prices not high and service excelent. Ambiance is very relaxing and one could enjoy the sea view from the deep shade.
Pictures will tell more than words. Must visit and enjoy!