Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
TripadvisorUS$37
Travelocity
Orbitz.com
eDreams
All reviews quad safari breakfast and dinner free shuttle corfu quadbike
Selected filters
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Amazing place to stay whether it be for two nights or a month! Here you are treated like family! Amazing food and the Kayak safari is one of the coolest experiences I’ve had. You need to stay here! Best time ever.

Date of stay: September 2021
Trip type: Travelled solo
1  Thank J8975Tim
Reviewed 24 August 2021

Worst place I've ever stayed at.

I had two bookings, one night, then we left to another town, and we came back after a few days for another 4 nights. I paid in both cases for an A class twin room. Before coming I sent a request via email to have one extra person in our room for only the first night, i got as a reply to request at the reception. When we arrived they knew nothing about this, and were sent to a terrible room down by the beach (dirty, small, noisy...) that had nothing to do with the standard of the room we booked. But this was nothing compared to what happened the second time. We were charged extra and treated badly next morning cause "we had too many bookings" (???).

Two of us came back to the private room I booked, we were sent to some random room number and when we entered we realised it was a shared bedroom, so I called the number specified on the hostel's page. Instead of the reception I got a completely drunk man screaming on the phone to stay in the shared room and they would give us some safari for free? After an argument he told us to wait for him by the pool. This drunk, whisky smelling man sat VERY close to me asking if we needed company, when we told him to go away he took his phone and started calling my number - this is where we realised he was from the hostel, we thought he was a guest that drunk too much. He kept coming way too close, which made us feel very uncomfortable and unsafe, and when he finally decided to sort out our room he just phone his staff and started again swearing and screaming at them on the phone. We were again sent to the terrible, dirty, low quality room that must be half the price of what we paid for.

We also told the woman at the reception today at check out, and instead of receiving at least an apology, she said again "ahhh, too many reservations", i don't know why you'd run a hostel if you can't handle two bookings in one week but whatever.

Anyway DO NOT STAY HERE.

Date of stay: August 2021
Trip type: Travelled with friends
1  Thank albavmlro
Magdalini Grammenou, Owner at The Pink Palace, responded to this reviewResponded 5 days ago

Dear Alba,
Greetings from Corfu. Thank you for staying with us. We are extremely saddened to hear about your experience with us. Due to the COVID pandemic and opening up more this summer, there have been many times that we were overbooked for
the amount of rooms and staff we had.
With many flight cancellations and guests unable to leave, customers having to stay extra nights with us, sometimes things did get very busy and it was hard to find staff on short notice to assist everyone staying with us.

We always try our best to keep our rooms nice and clean, but there must have been some mix up along the line. It's been a crazy and very unusual year and a half, that's been hard for everyone so we have been trying to adjust to some major changes. Again we are sorry to hear of this experience, but we would love it if you returned and saw how great the pink palace is on ordinary days! Thank you and safe travels

The Pink Palace Team

Reviewed 10 August 2021 via mobile

The Pink Palace was a fantastic choice for our stay in Corfu! The rooms were clean and the service was amazing. We were so impressed with the quality of food provided for breakfast and dinner. In addition they offer many activities to help their guests enjoy everything that the island has to offer.

Room tip: Try to book in advance online and definitely opt for the breakfast and dinner package!
Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank tiffanyo111
Reviewed 25 July 2021

The air conditioning did not work at all. I was awake all night sweating with the heat it was like a sauna I did not sleep at all. The lady at reception was very rude and made me feel unwelcome. I will certainly not be visiting this place again.

Date of stay: July 2021
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank B3863AVmegand
Magdalena Grammenou, Owner at The Pink Palace, responded to this reviewResponded 5 days ago

Dear Guest,
Thank you for staying with us. We are very sorry to hear about the air conditioning not working. With Covid and due to quarantine and since we did not know if were going to be able to open for this season we were unable to keep up with our maintenance in time. Sorry to hear about our reception staff not being as kind , being short of staff was hard on everyone, we are sorry that came out on to you..

We hope to see you gain in a more normal times, thank you for coming

All the best
Magdalena Grammenou

Reviewed 13 July 2021

Awesome place, friendly staff, great atmosphere. We were here for 4 nights and met great people. Lots to do from the hostel too from kayak tours to ATVs to beach bars at night. Worth a stop in Corfu!!

Trip type: Travelled with friends