See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 30 July 2017 via mobile

I only spent 1 night there with my family only to extend the stay in Agios Gordios which is gorgeous. Marina was available and it was ok, I had a nice welcoming and both ladies are lovely. Rooms a bit outdated, a bit pricey for what you get. Walk back from the beach to the hotel is very very steep. In general there is no massive downside yet I would probably look for something else if I was to go back.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 21 June 2017 via mobile

We were with a 8 years old boy and there was no place i the room for another bed. The room is too small, the kithen is also small and the furniture is old. The bathroom is terrible. I do not recommend this place

Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family
4  Thank Laura S
Reviewed 5 June 2017 via mobile

Hotel room is as expected but nothing fancy. Would of been nice to have been warned of the 54 stairs from the pool to road plus another 18 to the room. Although we ordered breakfast with the room if you want a different type of coffee except filter (too strong) you have to pay extra. If you want eggs cooked other than boiled you have to pay extra. The hotel bar is only open between 12 and 6pm evening meals are by appointment only. One of the reasons we booked this particular hotel was for the jaccuzi but this is not working and apparently never has worked even though it is advertised on the website. The hotel although close to town and the beach, is up a very steep hill, and the beach is innundated with people trying to sell there wares (massage, fruit etc). No room cleaning service on sundays. We have mentioned some of our issues with poolside staff and have been told tell manager who is not in residence. Could be a lovely hotel with a little better service, so far seems dont tell me not my job.

Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank HelenNDan
Reviewed 11 May 2017 via mobile

Nicely located close to bus station,shops and beach. Housekeeping not at the best standards. Stayed in 2nd building, Wi-Fi is very bad. Has a nice pool with a lovely italian chef. For the price/ quality is a good accommodation. I can recommend it.

Stayed: May 2017, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Jancsika T
Reviewed 2 September 2016

I stayed along with my friends here for 7 nights during our stay in Agios Gordios. The location is nice and quiet at 12-15 minutes walk from the beach. Marina, the owner, her mom and the rest of the staff are friendly and welkoming. Also the rooms are big, but that's about it. They have serious issues with the cleaning, we found lots of dust, bugs and dead mosquitos. They should really think about doing something regarding the bunch of mosquitos that are invading the rooms every evening, maybe a mosquito net or something, The beds are really uncomfortable but at least they changed the sheets almost everyday. Another negative thing is the small bathroom with a shower curtain that sticks to you and is just so annoying if you are claustrophobic. The pool is nice and big and is such a pity they close it at 7 pm. Overall, the place has great potential but it needs improvement.

• Stayed: August 2016, travelled as a couple