“DREAMED Villa with perfect view, exceeded my...”
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Excellent - based on 5 reviews

Reviews from our community

Any
Karim M
“DREAMED Villa with perfect view, exceeded my expectation!!”
Reviewed 17 August 2018 for a stay in August 2018

This summer we had the chance to stay at the Villa and it is a place that I would have only dreamed about!! The Villa looks just like the pictures, and even when the pictures allows you to get an idea on how it looks like, the moment you walk in, it just takes your breath away.

Panos was very kind, nice and such a great host to us since the moment we checked in till we left. Since our flight came very early, he welcomed us in the Caldera Resort and we had the chance to get some rest while we waited for the check in time at the Villa. He also drove us to the Villa, and as a surprise, we found the kitchen all full with food and drinks which was very nice and unexpected!! He was always concerned of us having everything we needed during our stay.

The Villa is full equipped, very clean, and both jacuzzis are HEAVEN in earth! The view from the caldera is breath taking! I would recommend it to see the sunset, in my opinion, I enjoyed it more than the one I saw from Oia because it was more private and was away from all the crowd. The location is great, I recommend to rent a car so you can easily access all the other places in Santorini. It is very close from the Airport (15 min ride) and has its own private secured parking.

To summarize my experience: it was the perfect place for a get away!! I definitely will come back!!

19 Aug 2018
Dear Karim

Thank you for your time and for your review. I am very happy you enjoyed your stay here with us. Thank you for your nice words about our Villa, and its view. We are always trying to make our Guests feel comfortable and safe and we try to make their stay on the island easier.
We do hope to see you again.

Best Regards
fergfarm2
Olathe, Kansas
“A Santorini dream!”
Reviewed 6 August 2018 for a stay in August 2018

i am in love with this Villa! There are not words to describe the breath taking view from the balcony and we watched the cruise boats go by and the sailboats at sunset. It has so much privacy which was so nice during high season in Santorini. There are so many crowds in the big cities and this place was a gem. An easy walk to Megalachori for restaurants and coffee made this an ideal spot for our family. We made dinner at home a few times and just enjoyed our view away from all of the hustle and bustle but it was an easy ride into the bigger cities when we wanted to go. We utilized the buses and also loved coming back to the resort pool in the evenings for a refreshing swim. The pool is beautiful with a pouring fountain and palm trees and the water was lovely. Panos was our host and he was so accommodating and made us feel like family. We had dinners at the restaurant near the resort and the food was wonderful! He helped us arrange a wonderful excursion and was so nice about answering all of our many questions. This is a family resort and you feel that personal warmth that we were looking for. Panos provided our airport transfers and he and his father gave us a warm welcome and filled the refrigerator with groceries so that after a long day of travel we had food to come home to. It was this kind of hospitality along with the most beautiful view of the Caldera that completely exceeded my expectations. This place is truly a gem in Santorini and we are already planning our return.

8 Aug 2018
Dear Mrs. Julie Ferguson
Thank you so much for your review. Thank you for your nice words about us. I am very happy you enjoyed your stay here with us and we really hope to see you again. You are a great family and it was a real pleasure meeting you.
And next time make sure you contact us directly.

My best Regards
Sharon M
“Amazing views, a wonderful host - a great place to relax and rejuvenate!”
Reviewed 8 June 2018 for a stay in May 2018

The first thing you will notice about renting here is the amazing service that the host, Panos provides! He truly wants his guests to be happy! He not only provides transportation to and from the airport but the kitchen is well stocked - wine, beer, eggs, milk, coffee, cookies - you get the picture! This was such a nice surprise after a long day of traveling. Panos answered all of my questions (I had a lot:) and helped us with arranging a rental car - something I suggest if you want to explore the island. The villa is located in the middle of the island so it is easy to get to either side to see the rest.
The villa is also well stocked with plenty of towels, bathrobe, and slippers. A maid service came every other day which was just an extra touch of comfort that Panos provided. With my family of four, we were really able to relax and it make it our home. It was very nice to have privacy and not be on top of other villas like many places in Oía and Fira are.
Gorgeous views - probably the best on the island as the villa is perfectly situated. We made sure that were came home from our excursions to see the sunset every night - definitely something to do while you are there!
The upstairs bedroom was a little too humid for my personal liking but Panos brought over a dehumidifier and checked back in with me to make sure I was happy! We truly enjoyed our time at the villa and hope to return one day soon!

Your age range 50-64
10 Jun 2018
Dear Sharon,

Thank you so much for your review. As i mentioned many many times i am very happy i met you and your familly. You were great Guests, you respected the Villa. I am very happy you enjoyed your stay here with us and i really hope to see you again soon.

Mandy W
“Perfect self catering villa with breath taking views!!”
Reviewed 5 July 2017 for a stay in June 2017

My partner and I stayed here at the end of June for 6 nights and were really happy with the villa. It is all that you see in the pictures and more. The views are breathtaking and the villa has everything you need for a romantic stay. We enjoyed the seclusion it afforded us yet we were only 10 minutes away from a charming village with plenty of restaurants and bars.
Panos, the manager of the villa is just a call away and will send you anything you ask for. He is very friendly and helpful and speaks good English too.
I would recommend this beautiful Greek villa to anyone visiting santorini as it is in probably the best place for the awesome sunsets☀️
Only one thing that might be helpful if you want to get about is to think about hiring a car, unless you like a drink like we do. And in that case grab a taxi

6 Jul 2017
Dear Mandy

Thank you so much for your nice words about our villa and me :)
I'm happy you enjoyed your stay here with us and I really hope that you enjoyed our sunset.
We hope to see you again sometime in the future.

robynb120...
Burgess Hill, United Kingdom
“Lovely private villa with breathtaking views”
Reviewed 26 June 2017 for a stay in May 2017

My family stayed here for one week at the end of May. We were delighted to have a beautiful villa that was so peaceful and private. Panos, the owner of the villa, gave us a nice greeting and when we arrived we had a fridge stocked full of food and drink. The views are amazing and probably one of the best views you could get from a villa on the island. Although private and peaceful, you are about a 5 minute walk away from a very good restaurant up the hill which also had amazing views. We went there most evenings to have a meal and wine and to watch the sunset. It was fun visiting the more touristy Oia during the day, but it was great to come back to our villa on the more peaceful part of the island in the evening.

6 Jul 2017
Dear Valuable Guest

Thank you for your time and for your review. I'm very happy you enjoyed your stay here in our villa and that you also enjoyed it's location and view :)
We hope to see you again soon

Panos Sigalas
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing