All reviews sea view sunbeds vacation beach crete
Reviewed 23 June 2016

I lived in Avra Palm from 10.06.16-16.06.16. It was one of the best vacation in my life!! If you need calm, quiet and relax place with real greek atmosphere - it is in Avra Palms. The hosts are very friendly and helpful, especially Nadine, she was very hospitable, kind and helped me a lot!
The tavern is situated near the beach and has a great view, food is simple and tasty, from very fresh greek products.
The room and territory are very beautiful and clean. On the territory, there is a small pool.
The wifi signal was very good not only in my room, even on the beach, so I Skyped my husband for showing him this nice place.
The beach and sea are good. On the beach, there are not many people. Not far away from the hotel, there are few greek taverns and shops . Also, there is a bus which you can use to visit the nearest city Ierapetra and the Chrissi island.
I would like to return here again and have a great vacation, highly recommend this hotel! Thanks a lot!

• Stayed: June 2016, travelled solo
3  Thank 484ann
Reviewed 20 June 2016

- Nice and clean room with view to the sea
- Balcony
- Quite
- Breakfast Buffet with fresh Orange Jus (has to be requested)
- Friendly and helpful staff
- Large parking lot
- approximately 100 m to the Beach

• Stayed: May 2016, travelled as a couple
1  Thank bike-seakayak-freak
Reviewed 12 September 2015 via mobile

15 days of dream. Its on the beach... Everything is so clean... Privat parking... Good taver.... You need to tray shrimps Saganaki... The owner is wonderfull.
The beach is wonderfull . The apartments are on the beach. The pool is nice big and clean.
If You want quiet and relax, this is place for You .

Stayed: September 2015, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Djanixl
Reviewed 10 September 2015

We visited this resort from 30th August to the 8th September 2015, and would highly recommend it to anyone travelling to this area of Crete.
We were meet with a very warm welcome and were given the choice of 2 different apartments. Both with sea views from the balcony. On site there is a beautiful pool which you can take a dip in and you are right on the sea front with a private beach equipped with sun loungers. The taverna on site, serves beautiful traditional Greek food, and the staff are so accommodating. You literally want for nothing.
The apartments are serviced everyday and (thankfully) are fully air conditioned. It did get to 40 degrees on our visit.
The place is tranquil and quiet and you can come and go as you please and set in the most beautiful surroundings.
If you do stay here, I would suggest hiring a vehicle as it is a little out of the way if you want a selection of restaurants. But there are supermarkets and a few taverna's located on the same road, which are within walking distance.
We had a lovely time at this resort and will definitely be returning next year.
Thank you to all the staff for making our trip so memorable.

• Stayed: September 2015, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Carys V
Reviewed 16 March 2015

This is place, which I could recommended to all who looking for a peace and kind care. I spent there two times my full holiday. Apartments are reconstructed with air-condition and with equipped kitchen. Clear swimming pool, tasty breakfast and kind owners. I felt there very safely and welcome. My next holiday I would like spend there again.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled with friends