“ok”

To Kyma Tavern
Ranked #5 of 21 Restaurants in Falassarna
Cuisines: Greek, Bar
Reviewed 30 July 2018 via mobile

+ the food was good - fresh fish

- the bill was in Greek and I realized there was a mistake (4 euros more expensive). I don’t know if it was on purpose or not, but just be careful.

Reviewed 27 July 2018 via mobile

After spending the day at falassarna beach we ended up going to the nearest restaurant. It was a good decision as the crete salad was just amazing as well as the cuttlefish. It's very cheap and service was fast

Reviewed 26 July 2018 via mobile

It is really cool place to take lunch or dinner. Personnel is very attentive here and speed of service is very high! I didn't have time to check facebook and poof! here is my meal.I recommend this place for everyone who is nearby.

А теперь тоже самое для русскоязычного населения. Действительно хорошее место чтоб поужинать или пообедать. Очень расторопный персонал, не успеваешь залипнуть в телефончик, как уже принесли покушать. Если вкратце, будете рядом - обязательно заходите!

Reviewed 21 July 2018 via mobile

We visit this beach restaurant for a launch. We tried fried calamari and octopus. For my taste this was probably the best fried calamari I tried on Crete. They were soft as butter. You must try.

Reviewed 15 July 2018 via mobile

Everything was perfect! Tasty food, generous portions, fast service, friendly staff and affordable prices!

1  Thank gondos a