All reviews palm trees breakfast buffet location sea shade harbour
Reviewed 22 July 2016

Very good location, staff are very helpfull, rooms are very clean but very simlpe furnitures. If you have sea side room, you can hear sound of pebblestone beach in your room. Sunbeds are not free you have to pay 2,5 euro for one each and 1 euro for umbrella. Sea is very clean and not very cold.

• Stayed: July 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 20 June 2016

Travelling for business and pleasure with a friend, we chose this hotel because of some good reviews. But it was truly disappointing. I've been to Greece many times and was astounded at how bad this was. I look forward to the warmth of the small Greek family-run hotels, but this one seemed to be run by a handful of Albanians, one of whom was distinctly unfriendly. Unfortunately he was the main desk clerk. We booked on Booking.com and perhaps as a result they stuck us in the two employee/driver rooms on the first floor in the back of the hotel. When we offered to pay more to change our rooms, they wouldn't let us. But then when we checked out they ended up charging us for a nicer room, anyway--even though we didn't get it!

Room Tip: If you get a room on the second floor seaside, this would be a fine budget hotel. Except that the service is so unfriendly.
  • Stayed: June 2016, travelled on business
1  Thank Jennifer B
Reviewed 24 May 2016

My wife and I loved staying at Molyvos 1 Hotel . The location of the hotel is absolutely perfect and our room was great . The owners were very very helpful, when I asked for a couple of extra things for our room . The terrace in front of the hotel was fantastic and the view was incredible . The breakfast was wonderful, with a great and varied choice of food . I highly recommend this hotel if you want to stay in Molyvos itself.

Room Tip: Ask for a room with a view of the sea
  • Stayed: May 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 12 January 2016

The hotel provides an unforgettable experience rest and relaxation with the sound of waves. Breakfast on the terrace under the palm trees overlooking the sea, is the best way to start the day on vacation. The friendly staff will make the atmosphere even more beautiful.

• Stayed: August 2015, travelled with family
Reviewed 14 October 2015

The hotel is close to Molyvos town center but 15 mins by walk. The rooms and the overall hotel is not that special, the room price is reasonable but not very cheap. The people in the reception were not there we we got and we had to wait a bit.

There is no wi-fi in the rooms!
The breakfast and the coffee is not that speacial also, very standart!

If I go there next time I would definitely choose a hotel in the center.

• Stayed: July 2015, travelled with friends