“Fresh homemade pasta”

Barrio Cabezo
Ranked #1 of 102 Restaurants in El Medano
Price range: US$12 - US$35
Reviewed 29 October 2017

We had homemade ravioli with bolognese sauce and liked them a lot. Obviously homemade. The service was very nice as well and the prices were moderate. I'd clearly recommend the place (note: the day we were there it was not busy at all and thus the service could pay extra attention to us).

Reviewed 20 August 2017 via mobile

This place would be a solid 4 stars with good burgers at good prices, but the service really puts them over the top. Right away the waiter was engaging and friendly, with good english, (and a strong accent.) I went with my gluten free, vegetarian wife, she told the waiter her restrictions and he said they could make a veggie burger platter with no bread. An option, but neither my wife nor the sympathetic waiter were enthusiastic about it. He took our orders to the kitchen and came back out after a moment with an off the menu suggestion that fit my wife's restrictions and sounded delicious. It was delicious! My burger was also really good. I can recommend 'the guanche.'

Reviewed 22 July 2017 via mobile

Been in la caleta sheraton for the whole week - forgot about how fabulous the food can be outside the hotels. A ++ really affordable too.

Reviewed 18 April 2017

We arrived on Sunday afternoon in El Medano and didnt want to cook so tried this little place out. Dont be put off by the few tables and look from the outside. So friendly and really nice food. Husband had the Big Bang burger which looked amazing and he said was one of the best burgers ...sorry double burger ...he has ever had! Very reasonable in price too.

Very friendly, frequented by locals.

1  Thank LittleOleLiz1974
Reviewed 8 March 2017

Lovely little place, which was decorated with a Scandinavian touch. Salad and garlic chicken were nothing great experiences, but the burgers were wonderful - value for money! Hamburgers to steaks were wonderfully juicy!
The owners were nice and friendly. I warmly recommend!

1  Thank Kannikka