“Outstanding burgers”

Barrio Cabezo
Ranked #1 of 102 Restaurants in El Medano
Price range: US$11 - US$34
Reviewed 3 March 2017

Nice place for burgers. Marco and Sara offer good juicy burgers and good friendly service. Works well for lunch and dinner. The also have pasta and salads on the menu. We did not try their desserts although those looked really good. Pricing level is very reasonable.

1  Thank Jouni S

Reviewed 24 February 2017

It's only a small bar/restaurant with about 10 tables. We didn't want a huge meal so we just had a burger and pasta.
The food was perfect and the owner who served us (an Italian from Genoa) was absolutely delightful.
We were amazed at he prices because they were very reasonable. So it was great food and remarkable value for money.

1  Thank peter m
Reviewed 15 February 2017 via mobile

We had been searching for a place to eat that could cater for everyone. My friend has a strict dietary requirement being a vegan and gluten intolerant. Almost ready to give up I whipped out trip advisor and found the highly rated Barrio Cabezo.
Marco and Sarah where busy and still had the time to not only to speak to me and answer my questions (in English) but also recommended what they could make from fresh for my vegan friend. She had a chickpea burger Served with separately cooked chips that she loved.
My other friend and I ordered a custom burger that we were told was the biggest they have ever made. It was epic! We've had burgers from all over and this one took the crown.
Although they had a full place the service was pleasant and prompt.
Thankyou Marco and Sara, you made us feel very welcome and your little part of heaven will now become our local hangout.
With love Lucan,George and Zoe.

3  Thank Laurence_Norton
Reviewed 12 February 2017

Went there expecting to have a vegetarian burger but the special was an aubergine dish so we had that. It was very good. Very nice atmosphere.

2  Thank NaomiWr
Reviewed 12 January 2017

This place is outstanding, they make everything from scratch every day. The burgers are to die for and a must for anyone who visits El Medano.

3  Thank cheshercat