“Tasty pizza”

Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 25 January 2017 via mobile

One of the best pizzas in El Medano. Visited this place just once, but we were satisfied. The minus is its interior and chairs. We did not get the feeling, that we were in italian restaurant.

Reviewed 11 January 2017 via mobile

Well made pizza with quality ingredients. Huge portion, so it totally worths the money. The spicy olive oil is an awesome idea.

Reviewed 18 December 2016

The pizzas are great, best you can find in the island. I recommend the Pizza dragon if you enjoy a bit of spiciness on it.

Worst thing is the waiter, always in a rush, rude and very little eye for detail. It is clear that he does not enjoy his job, team connection is non-existent.

Still worth coming to try the pizza, prices are fine too.

1  Thank Guillermo C
Reviewed 18 October 2016 via mobile

After reading the reviews online, we decided to go to that place to eat -what we were told- the best "pizza of the island".

As mentionned in my previous reviews, I am a very picky customer and I always expect the minimum from staff.

We arrived at 7-30ish pm and there were already two people eating. Very promising considering the place had just opened its doors. Menus were in three languages which was very helpful. We ordered our food and pizzas arrived approximately 10 minutes later. Very speedy service which was great. Pizzas were nicely done with a great taste. I did came in with higher expectations and was disappointed from missing this "wow factor" everyone was talking about.

Surprisingly, the restaurant was very small with a limited amount of tables which did not prevent people from coming in full of hope to find space.
Orders came through and the waiter did not stop moving, always going back and forth. It took him between 5-10 minutes to remove our empty plates during which time we ordered a Homemade Tiramisu. He then went to the fridge, took a large container from the bottom and went behing the counter. He came back 1 minute later with our dessert. I can assure you the Tiramisu was homemade and nice, however, next time I will definitely consider before spending 4Euros on such a tiny portion!

To summarise, all pizzas seemed appetising on the menu and turned out to taste good in real life. Maybe I am not a pizza person but I did not feel overwhelmed by the quality of the food.
The waiter only greeted us hello and goodbye and did not try to communicate at all during our dinner. He seemed very anxious and was constently looking outside. The atmosphere in the store was not particularly joyful.I did not feel a connection between the team.

We will go back if we want to eat a good pizza which would be the main and only motivation.

Reviewed 10 August 2016 via mobile

Absolutely loved it here :-) amazing food, fantastic little find, english speaking staff highly recommended :-)