“Good for a hearty meal with no fuss”
Review of Retox Darkside

Retox Darkside
Ranked #1 of 4 Restaurants in Nong Prue
Price range: US$3 - US$20
Description: Live Sports Bar Selling Draught Beers, Ice Cold bottled beers and amazing Food. Our prices won't break the bank and we are a family friendly bar-restaurant. Lots of daily specials at almost give-away prices and weekly themed specials, so why not visit us today?
Reviewed 3 March 2018

Easy and convenient for a good hearty meal and watching some sport on TV with a bear in the hand. Not for fine dining or romantic outing but great for a weekend lunch with no fuss.

Reviewed 17 September 2017 via mobile

I had to pay 195 baht for my breakfast as the blockbuster is not available on a Sunday. However, it was so much better than the breakfast at retox soi lenky. It's a very noisy bar due to poor acoustics caused by hard finishes.

robinhoodpattaya, Owner at Retox Darkside, responded to this reviewResponded 18 September 2017

Hi tony . – Thank you very much for taking the time to review our property.Your input, and the feedback from all of our guests is vitally important to us and we always want guests visits to exceed expectations. We have regular team meeting and all TA feedback is shared good and bad.

We hope to see you again in the future and you can reach me directly at 0874406060 if I can be of any further assistance.

Reviewed 8 September 2017 via mobile

Great food.
Great service.
AMAZING VALUE.
This is my second review of Retox on the darkside, and I've probably been here a dozen times, can't fault it !!
In my honest opinion, they could have done with a BIGGER plot !!!!!
Definitely worth a visit !

robinhoodpattaya, Owner at Retox Darkside, responded to this reviewResponded 9 September 2017

Thanks for the review ray.

Reviewed 26 August 2017 via mobile

Went to retox darkside multiple time during my visit the food is delicious I love the bhatt buster breakfast and the portions are great good ex pat food and loads of screens to watch the games on definitely cheak it out

robinhoodpattaya, Owner at Retox Darkside, responded to this reviewResponded 27 August 2017

Thanks for taking the time to review us mate.
I will pass on the comments to the staff and management.

Reviewed 13 July 2017 via mobile

I came in around 2:30 and there were only 2 other people inside chatting and having a beer. The waitress was ready with a menu before I even got sat down. I ordered a burger and it was huge. Since I am from Texas I am not a fan of Australian beef but it was great job. A short while after I began eating the cook came out and as he passed he checked to see if I liked it. Since I dont speak thai I gave him a thumbs up and a smile. Nice to see someone that wants to make sure his food is top notch. The people that live there have a nice place to enjoy. Keep up the great work.

Management response:Responded 14 July 2017

Hi Michael A
Thank you for taking the time to review us on TA
We really appreciate all feed back (good and bad).
It's how we learn and adapt . I always pass on reviews at regular meetings with management and staff so we can continually improve.