I stayed in an apartment for one week at the end of August. The apartment was on the ground floor and the small terrace, with mint planted around the edge, gave on to the reception so unfortunately no sea view. The place was spotless and extremely well taken care of. The apartment itself was functional, spacious and equipped with all the necessities although quite basic. The pool was a delight, just big enough. I would advise having a car if you stay here (I didn't) because there are few restaurants or shops nearby and there is also a steep hill to get to the apartments. What made my holiday memorable was the people. Marianthe (owner), Anna (mornings) and Tassos (evenings) were so warm, welcoming, and caring they made me feel most comfortable and at home. This you do not get in a normal resort hotel, and for me is so important. A mix of sun, good food, raki and lovely people : what more could you ask for?
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Radamanthy's hotel is located in Sfakaki Pangalochori, just 10km east of the old town of Rethymnon (almost in the center of Crete). It is built on a hill just 50 meters from the main road of Crete and 350m from the nearest beach ,150m from the tavernas, super markets etc and 1000m from the nearest pharmacy. The complex offers to visitors a spectacular view and is within walking distance from restaurants, bar kafe etc. Radamanthy's Hotel Apartments consists of 17 spacious and fully furnished apartments,14 two-room apartments and 3 studios. All apartments feature a fully equipped kitchen. (Fridge Electric Hob, kettle, pots, dishes, etc.) They are also equipped with air-condition, safe, TV, hairdryer, satellite TV and free wifi access for all residents. Each apartment retains the privacy (private entrance and balconies), ensuring complete privacy of the occupants. The apartments are arranged in such a way that the visitors enjoy the idyllic views of the area and the deep blue sea, from any point of the complex, without feeling of being in an organized housing complex. The view across the area from each apartment is unique. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, LoveHolidays, Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), 5viajes2012 S.L. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Radamanthys Apartments reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Radamanthys Apartments Hotel Rethymnon
- Radamanthys Apartments Rethymnon