We arrived late in the evening, as well as the lighting in the village (Sfakaki) almost there, then we threw in a vacant lot in the dark and said: "Go there, the bus is not driven to the hotel." I was raised with the bags and suitcase on a very steep hill in the dark and thought as if to get safe and unharmed. A good start, but it was only the beginning. The smell in the room was just awful - damp and mustiness, and soon found out why the shower is literally right on the floor with wooden flooring, which is constantly wet because no time to dry out. Holder for the soul does not correspond to the size of a watering can shower))) Fasten only in the position that the jet shoots up))) Sink with mold and plumbing with a touch of lime, toilet with reddish streaks - not clean. Mirror splashed all toothpaste from former guests. Liquid hand soap in an attractive container - all in the photo. The floors are not washed either with us or are likely to have. Dust on the ceiling and all over the place. Sea view rooms have a pair, the rest or the basement or on the wall. The sound from the electric panel shrill buzzing as of transformer station - sleep the first two nights was very hard, and then used to))) A surprising number, but the air conditioning in the room did not work, as you do not pay rent for them - 6 euros per day! Go to the sea too far and uncomfortable (still the same unlit slope). We visited all the taverns in the neighborhood: there is nothing to suggest.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Radamanthy's hotel is located in Sfakaki Pangalochori, just 10km east of the old town of Rethymnon (almost in the center of Crete). It is built on a hill just 50 meters from the main road of Crete and 350m from the nearest beach ,150m from the tavernas, super markets etc and 1000m from the nearest pharmacy. The complex offers to visitors a spectacular view and is within walking distance from restaurants, bar kafe etc. Radamanthy's Hotel Apartments consists of 17 spacious and fully furnished apartments,14 two-room apartments and 3 studios. All apartments feature a fully equipped kitchen. (Fridge Electric Hob, kettle, pots, dishes, etc.) They are also equipped with air-condition, safe, TV, hairdryer, satellite TV and free wifi access for all residents. Each apartment retains the privacy (private entrance and balconies), ensuring complete privacy of the occupants. The apartments are arranged in such a way that the visitors enjoy the idyllic views of the area and the deep blue sea, from any point of the complex, without feeling of being in an organized housing complex. The view across the area from each apartment is unique. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, LoveHolidays, Stayforlong S.L., Travel Republic (UK), HotelQuickly and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Radamanthys Apartments reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Radamanthys Apartments Hotel Rethymnon
- Radamanthys Apartments Rethymnon