Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 February 2018 via mobile

I spent a good few weeks here. The surroundings are beautiful and the rooms stylish and clean.
The restaurant food is lovely, well presented and tasty.
The owner Britta is a kind and friendly lady who makes everyone feel welcome. She is a real asset.
My only complaint is the staff working here. They are bond idle. More than once in an empty restaurant there would be 5 waiters talking at the bar. My friends and i used to joke as to who would wait the longest to be noticed. On average it took 15 minutes to get a menu bought to the table.
I hope that management try to Address this issue as it spoils what is otherwise an amazing place.

Date of stay: February 2018
Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank Charles S
Reviewed 11 January 2018

After couple of curries, rotti and stomach pain we checked this (expensiver) restaurant. And we loved it! Since I experienced some bad fishdishes I didn't trust any chef here. But in Cafe Ceylon I trusted and it was worth jumping over my fear. The fishdish was excellent!

Just one example of our dinners (we went there 3 times)

Starter: Dumplings / Bruschetta
Main: Mahi Mahi / Vegetarian Dish
Dessert: Chocolate Brownie with Vanille Icecream

For sure it is much expensiver than the local around the corner. But a visit in this restaurant (no noise and green garden) is worth a visit.

Date of stay: January 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 10 December 2017 via mobile

Amazing food... Great service.... The athmospeer is lovely and friendly ... We were there on a rainy season the all village did not have elextri cafe Ceylon was open with lanterns and can darks all over... Cooking on gas the place was full and charming

Date of stay: December 2017
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 27 September 2017 via mobile

Our waiter, whose name escapes me now, due to a hangover, was fantastic. It was Sudi, or Rudi.

The food was great with a good selection of deserts and cocktails. They didn't, unfortunately, have Espresso Martinis available but hopefully with this recommendation, next time we go back they'll have them.

This is a chilled out place, with nice surroundings, friendly staff and it's away from the road. Definitely worth checking out.

Date of stay: September 2017
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank sam m
Reviewed 24 December 2016

I travelled all over the island and by far, Cafe Ceylon had the best food. The grilled fish with wasabi mashed potatoes and mango salsa was incredible. The flavor combination and textures were innovative and on point. I stayed at the attached hotel and the breakfast was also tasty. My only regret is not eating here more often to try the rest of the dishes.

Date of stay: December 2016