Hotels.com
Orbitz.com
Travelocity
eDreams
FindHotel
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 23 December 2019

I have been to Sri Laka four times. I love the Ocean the nature and beautiful people of Sri Lanka who are so proud of their history and who are so generous with their culture. We have always spent our holiday many years at Club Koggala village. Last time we was on holiday in Koggala in November and December 2019.My husband and I have stayed at Club Koggala village hotel for 22 days. We both had amazing holidays. It located in a charming place by the Ocean. We lived in bungalow It was on the first line so we could see and hear the Ocean I personaly loved the exotic heat because it was cold and frosty in my country at that time. We loved great atmosphere:nice apartment and everything was clean and well kept , good service the food was delicious Staff was well trained. Special thank to amazing boss Mr.Leon to kind reception Ms. Bandula. to outstanding supervisor Ms. Nishantha to patient housekeeper Ms. Karunasena. You will not get better custom service anywhere.
The weather was good.It was brilliant. We were by the Ocean and we loved swimming.The water was warm We were swimming in it.My husband liked windsurfing and there was a windsurfing club there.He was trying it.There was a laguna over there. We were diving to see fish.We have enjoyed it so much.
I would recommend this hotel to anyone and we will be back
We had a wonderful holidays.
Mrs.Svetlana Germashenko

Room tip: bungalow is the best house to live
Date of stay: December 2019
Reviewed 29 April 2019 via mobile

We had a perfect family holiday . In club koggala village .we enjoyed the holiday greatly. The location of the hotel is very beautiful . The staff was great . The food had a great taste. We had a one night in club koggala village . Specially we thankful to " shalaka "
Who was giving us a great service.
Specially the club koggala village is important to who are in a greatly interest
In studies because the museum of martin wickramasinghe is in front of the club koggala village . So we had a great enjoyment and it was a great hotel ,its a great holiday .

Date of stay: April 2019
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 25 April 2019

We (me & my friend Jana) are repeaters. We have always spend our holidays many years at Club Koggala Village, Room Number 611. It is our second home. Mr. Bandula Pradeep always reserve our room. He is one of the reason to us revisit this paradise.
our sea view Bungalow is very clean, tidy and beautiful. We love it. Thanks to Samantha , Hashantha for their hard work to keep our room like our home. We were welcomed by hotel General Manager ( this time) Mr. Pathmasiri Liyanage with Mr. Bandula, Mr. Karu and some hotel staff with cold towels , Welcome board etc.
Large pool and of cause long and amazing beach. Tasty food, good service in dinning room. Saman is the best in dinning room. Very friendly staff leading by Mr. Bandula. He has solution for all our questions.
Surely we will back next year to this paradise. It is our Promise. and i highly recommended this hotel.
Club Koggala Village see you 2020.

Room tip: Sea view bungalows
Date of stay: March 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 2 January 2019 via mobile

Our family of 5 had unfortunately prepaid 3 nights at this hotel. Decent sized rooms facing the ocean. Terrace outside room only metres from the long sandy beaches. Fancy looking lobby. The rooms, restaurant and pool area on the other hand are in desperate need of renovation.

On the first night toilets and bathrooms in both our rooms flooded. We were not offered to change rooms. Someone came to sweep out the water but needless to say, it didn’t feel clean and floors were still moist. In the middle of the 3rd night my son put his feet to the ground only to discover that the floor was 2 cm deep with water. Luggage wet. We called reception and again they swept the water out.

I claimed money back for the room that flooded back but was only offered later check out. Surely I’m not able to recommend this hotel to travelers unless it undergoes renovation or it lowers the prices- it’s really not worth the 115 dollars a night we paid for it.

Date of stay: December 2018
Trip type: Travelled with family
4  Thank KatrineH294
Reviewed 16 December 2018

At first time I visited Sri Lanka in February in 2017. I was staying in Club Kogalla village for 9 days.
I fell in love with Ocean,beach, nature.Hotel is located on beachfront by the Ocean so I can hear and see it any time.Accomodation was good , food was OK and staff was fine.It was so great and perfect that I decided to return back in December in 2017.
The second time I was staying in the same hotel for 14 days.I enjoyed my holidays a lot , so I promised to come with my family next year.
The third time we visited Kogalla in 2018. I and my husband we both have been staying in Club Kogalla village from the 27 jf November to the 10 of December.
We have enjoyed our staying a lot.We have had a nice time here. We have nice views of the Ocean from our room window.Early birds and chipmunks woke us up.The weather was very nice so breeze and sunshine made our feel good.
Of course the service was good.We recived satisfactory service from the Receptiojn, Bell boy restaurant staff. I would like to thank to Mr. Bundula who is a Receptionist.He was very kind and solved any problems immediately. He is up.
Food was OK. It was the varety of meals and drinks. It was very tasty.

Our room was claen comfortable fnd well furnished fnd propery supplied.
Thank you once again for perfect holiday and we hope to visite hotel Club Kogalla village next year.
Sincerely yous
regular customers
Svetlana Oleh Germashenko

Room tip: seaviews rooms on the 2 fioor are quieter
Date of stay: November 2018