1,482 results
All reviewsanimation teamaladdingamesentertainmentenglish
Reviewed 26 June 2017

The all inclusive is a shame, they don't have a mini bar on the rooms, they only pass cups for water, in several time we take the fork and knife dirty and cup smelling other thing because is not washed. "They don't have dishwashers"
Every day same uncleness and same food.
They advertise free wifi in all hotel, really we have signal in all hotel, but the internet did not work properly.
Pool and beach fantastic.

Room Tip: All rooms are basically same.
  • Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank fabiovallota
SEABEL H, Responsable relations clients at Seabel Aladin Djerba, responded to this reviewResponded 26 July 2017

Hello,

Thank you for taking the time to review your experience at our hotel.
Please note that your feedback is extremely valuable to us.

I would like to apologize for the inconveniences you faced during your stay. We strive to make each stay as pleasant and comfortable as possible, and we appreciate that you brought your experience to our attention.

We are looking forward to welcoming you soon again to our hotel.

Reviewed 16 December 2016

We were so happy with this hotel. We estimate we have stayed in about 20 hotels in Tunisia. This one was by far the best. Don't let the three stars stop you from staying here. The staff is excellent. Authentically involved with the guests. The animation staff was really good. Somebody is doing a good job of hiring and training this staff. Food was excellent. Lots of choice, lots of variety and always included Tunisian dishes and plenty of healthy options. Bar staff very helpful and always available.

• Stayed: November 2016, travelled on business
3  Thank smalone2015
Reviewed 13 November 2016

The hotel is 30 minutes from the airport. I spent 4 days there and thoroughly enjoyed it. I had an all inclusive stay and found it was good value for money. My room was large with a balcony overlooking the pool area which was lovely. The layout of the interior of the hotel meant there was a bit of noise from the bar area but nothing too serious. The beach is just down a pathway from the hotel with sunloungers provided. At this time of year the beach bar was closed but I imagine it is great in high season. The staff are lovely and reception speak good english. There is an ATM in the foyer which is handy for the few shops nearby or within the hotel. Entertainment was good in the evenings and activities throughout the day kept fellow travellers busy.I enjoyed a hammam and massage in the hotel spa. A couple of points to note - I sent 2 emails to the hotel prior to arrival and did not get a response and if you are alone there is not much nearby the hotel other than a few shops. You will need to get a taxi or tour if you feel like exploring. I enjoyed the time I spent there.

Room Tip: I stayed in a room overlooking the pool which was nice.
  • Stayed: November 2016, travelled solo
1  Thank lost_outhere
Reviewed 30 May 2016

I just had one week off and quickly clicked and bought last minute offer of this hotel and was very pleasantly surprised.

Beautiful environment, great food, nice design and the most important for me is always the service and staff - everything perfect.

Also I am not used to travel with Travel Agencies - CK Blue Style is really professional and everything was very well arranged. This means that it was also my first all inclusive experience with animation team. Amazing! The animation team is full of talented and nice people.

It was worth it. I found another favorite spot, where I will come back regularly once there is a chance.

Cheers to all the people there! I spent beautiful relaxing week.

• Stayed: May 2016, travelled with family
6  Thank Bara1308
Reviewed 30 June 2015 via mobile

Came here middle of May and had an enjoyable holiday.
STAFF:
Found the bar staff really nice & helpful & went out of there way to speak to us, could tell English was getting better as they had 30min lessons everyday, especially khaled & Mohammed (in the shisha bar) made our trip a lot more enjoyable.
Reception staff weren't amazing & at times rude & when we tipped our waiter he snached it and walked off. Lifeguard was more bothered about socialising than actually helping people from drounding.
CLEANLINESS:
Rooms spotless, hotel was always clean, top pool could have being cleaner.
ROOM:
Nice room, big balcony & was a nice touch being able to have a safe without having to pay extra. The room itself was clean but shame about the bed had lots of hairs !!! Managed to get English news after 3 days. No air con in the room was the worst at 37 degrees !!
FOOD:
Very very bland! Lived off pizza & chips (& that wasent amazing). We did go for a lovely meal out of hotel. Best meal of holiday!!
DRINK:
Alcohol was watered down (wish I'd of known before) coke brands depended on where ordered from.
TRIPS:
Quads were amazing highly recommend !!
Pirate trip was good fun.
Shops near hotel felt safe & good fun bargaining.

Overall I had a excellent holiday met some lovely people loved Tunisia & wouldn't let recent events effect me going again as the staff have being working so hard to welcome us & the people were lovely. I would come back because there's something about this hotel that's just nice :).

Stayed: May 2015, travelled as a couple