2,254 results
All reviews garden pool sun hats thai night wedding planner fruit kebabs our honeymoon koh samui on the rocks fresh flowers boutique resort beach front bbq night fire dancers cocktail party beach bag thai dancers little touches
Reviewed 2 September 2016

Spent 11 nights at Rockys and loved every minute. All the staff are very friendly and attentive. The hotel location is perfect for a relaxing vacation. The rooms are very well appointed with every detail thought of (flip flops, slippers, robes, electrical adaptors, mosquito repellent etc, etc)
On the night of our silver wedding anniversary we had a fantastic meal and sparkling wine courtesy of the hotel and all the staff made it a very special evening for us.
Complimentary drinking water and fruit kebabs when by the pool helped counter the heat and humidity. Special mention for Arianne for her exceptional customer service and to all the breakfast serving staff for their cheery attitude and great service.

Room Tip: Go for garden pool rooms or better
  • Stayed: August 2016, travelled as a couple
Rockys_Boutique, Guest Relations Manager at Rocky's Boutique Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 5 September 2016

Dear John_A_S_108,

Greetings from Rocky's Boutique Resort!

Thank you for choosing Rocky's for your precious holiday and for taking the time to share your review to all trip advisor readers.

I am so delighted to know you totally enjoyed your holiday and silver wedding anniversary with us. We are here for you to make the most of your holiday.

At Rocky's, we always make sure that our guests are having a great time.

Thank you for mentioning me, I am so pleased you were satisfied with my service. I'll make sure everybody will know about your kind words and for mentioning how you enjoyed your Rocky's experience. I look forward to welcoming you back here again. I hope soon, on your next anniversary.

Again, thank you for staying with us.

Reviewed 30 August 2016

My boyfriend and I booked the deluxe beachfront suite Nr. 333 ("The honeymoon suite") for 10 nights. Overall, we really did enjoy the stay at Rocky's Resort.

The overall style and the details complete the image of an amazing boutique resort at the beach. I would like to highlight all the red lanterns, the flowers and the koi ponds which amazed me.

All of the staff members were really kind and helpful at any time. An example: When my boyfriend got ill, they drove us immediately to the hospital and the driver waited the whole time (3h) until we could leave again to bring us back to the hotel. I would like to thank him for the patience... even when I told him that we could take a taxi back, he insisted on waiting for us.

The air conditioning was (in my perception) really loud and I couldn't sleep without earplugs, which is a pity, as you could technically hear the rushing sea.. Furthermore, the bathroom isn't air-conditioned so the door has to be closed at any time.

Also, the laundry service ruined a white T-Shirt which was yellow afterwards but I also have to mention, that the other 5 pieces of clothing are alright.

I liked the beach, but not the sunbeds in the sand (so technically all chairs at the beach) as you cannot adjust the head piece / any piece of it and therefore are forced to lie on the back all the time. The sunbeds on the rocks and at the pool were alright and I would have prefer them on the beach, also.

Our room at the beach was amazing - what could be better than staying directly at the beach and be surrounded by the sea? The room is spacious and, as far as I could see, the most private one.

The dining room was a bit pricy in comparison to the rest of the island, but definitively worth the money as the food was amazing! Nevertheless, I would not recommend drinking water or drinks with ice in it, as it is mostly made out of tap water (probably the reason for the visit at the hospital according to the doctor.. we should have known it better)

To sum up, I am sure that I have chosen the perfect hotel for us in Koh Samui. I did a long research and went through nearly all the hotels on the island as well as the ratings, and even if there are some points to improve, this hotel is surely a jewel.

1  Thank Sarah W
Reviewed 29 August 2016

We chose Rockys last year for our wedding venue by just walking through the entrance it felt right and we were not disappointed it was all we wanted and so much more! The day was perfect Ann the wedding planner is simply flawless! She took care of everything and made our wedding one to remember for our guests and us. From the hair and make up girls, the dancers, the wonderful photographer and the food was all amazing. Our room was beautiful and after the wedding we came back to rose petals and bubbly!
All the small details is what makes Rockys so special. I could write pages and pages but I will simply say go to Rockys and have a wonderful experience like we did.

Room Tip: We stayed in the beach side villa which was beautiful but all the rooms our wedding guests stayed in had the wow factor.
  • Stayed: August 2016, travelled with family
Rockys_Boutique, Guest Relations Manager at Rocky's Boutique Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 30 August 2016

Dear Helen M,

Greetings from Rocky's Boutique Resort!

Thank you for choosing Rocky's for your precious holiday and for taking the time to share your perfect review to all trip advisor readers.

It's really nice to receive such comment like yours, telling everyone how beautiful Rocky is.
At Rocky's, we make sure all our guests are having a great time and we look after them and treat them like VIP's.

We are so delighted to know that you were satisfied with everything that Rocky's has to offer and of course your wedding day. Ann she's really professional with everything when it comes to wedding.

Congratulations once again and we hope to you back here again. I hope soon.

Thank you for staying with us.

Ariane Evangelista

Reviewed 27 August 2016

We stayed at Rockys for 5 nights as part of a pre wedding honeymoon......it was complete heaven. The pictures do not do this beautiful resort justice, it is a tranquil and relaxing haven with complete attention to detail...even down to supplying flip flops, beach bags and sun hats in the rooms.
Thank you so much Arriane for your help in getting us out on the Josephine which was one of the best days of our entire trip. We couldn't praise the food and attention of the staff highly enough loved the BBQ and Thai nights.

1  Thank Karen M
Rockys_Boutique, Guest Relations Manager at Rocky's Boutique Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 29 August 2016

Dear Karen M,

Greetings from Rocky's Boutique Resort!

First of all, thank you for choosing Rocky's for your precious holiday. It's pleasure to have you here and so delighted you chose us out of hundred hotels in Koh Samui.

I am so pleased you were satisfied with everything that Rocky's has to offer and most especially Rocky's service. We really do our best to make our guests happy and we look after our guests very well.

If you're planning to stay with us on your next visit to Koh Samui and you have something to arrange, please feel free to email us anytime.

Thanks for mentioning me, I will do my best to give our guests a lovely holiday and I'm glad we exceeded your expectation.

Again, thank you for staying with us and we look forward to welcoming you back here again. I hope soon.

Reviewed 24 August 2016 via mobile

All I will say is saying to much will just confuse people's opinions. This place is heaven,staff food,views, prices the owner was a dream and very hospitable. Amazing overall experience I can see since I was there in 2006 not much changed better reviews sound as it's gotten even better!!! The best resort by far second to none!!!

Stayed: August 2016, travelled as a couple
Rockys_Boutique, Guest Relations Manager at Rocky's Boutique Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 26 August 2016

Dear Flava-God,

Greetings from Rocky's Boutique Resort!

Thank you for choosing Rocky's for your precious holiday and for sharing your detailed review to all trip advisor readers.

It was a pleasure to have you here and I hope we can get another chance to welcoming you back here again on your next visit to Thailand.

Thank you once again from all the Rocky's team for choosing our hotel for your precious holiday.