2,244 results
All reviews garden pool sun hats thai night wedding planner fruit kebabs our honeymoon koh samui on the rocks boutique resort fresh flowers beach front fire dancers bbq night thai dancers cocktail party beach bag thai buffet
Reviewed 31 January 2012

I stayed here after a week long in Ko Samui as a 'treat'. The hotel is a fair walk from Lamai town centre but guests are rewarded with a private beach as Lamai beach while beautiful can be crowded when on the large public strip. The distance from town is of no concern anyway since the hotel provides free shuttle and a taxi ride is not too expensive. I booked an Ocean View Suite and got upgraded to an Ocean Front Suite - the room was stunning, Thai design furniture, constantly stocked with fresh fruits. DVDs to rent for free. There are so many small touches like a water vessel at the door to let guests wash their feet from sand so they won't enter the room with sandy feet and someone will come in during dinner time to set up the lightings to help relax and induce sleep. I loved this place, hopefully will be able to come back.

• Stayed: August 2011, travelled solo
3  Thank citizen_1903
Charattapong, Front Office Manager at Rocky's Boutique Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 3 February 2012

Dear Valued Guest,

We appreciate your comment and value your trust in Rocky's Boutique Resort. We will do our best to meet our guest service expectations. Your feedback is a motivation for our further work.

Thank you for taking the time to write this valuable review. We are looking forward to welcoming you back!

Reviewed 29 January 2012

Me and my wife stayed here for 6 nights over the Christmas period for part of our honeymoon trip and it's only when you stay somewhere else you realise just how amazing it is.

Loved the room, probably the best we have ever stayed in. Food is top draw and we love our fine dining restaurants and def on par with Michelin star places in London.

Staff generally were very helpful and always try to please.

Only issue was when checking out they tried to charge us for water we already had paid for, minor detail but in summary if you love quality food, amazing rooms and a relaxed vibe it's the place to stay!

• Stayed: December 2011
1  Thank Hubbard31

Dear Valued guest,

Thank you very much for your comment. We are very glad that you had a memorable stay with us once again. We hope to welcome you once again soon.

Regards

Reviewed 24 January 2012

I recently stayed at Rocky's Resort and it was an amazing venue and resort all the staff were friendly and the food was excellent the rooms were beautiful and there is nothing that I could fault. My friend was married there and the day was perfect!

I would 100% recommend this resort to anyone and would like to thank all the staff for making my stay there perfect!!

Room Tip: The pool Garden Rooms are the best!
  • Stayed: January 2012, travelled with friends

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you very much for your comments regarding your recent stay with us.
we are pleased that you enjoyed your stay and we will pass on your comments to all the staff.

We look forward to welcoming you back to Rocky's Boutique Resort next time you are traveling to Samui.

Reviewed 23 January 2012

My husband and I went to Rock's for his birthday in November, we had a fantastic stay in lovely relaxed surroundings with some very polite and helpful staff. I highly recommend going out on their boat Josephine, it was a truly memorable day and the place they took us to snorkelling provided a much better experience than the paid excursion we booked with our tour operator. Well worth the money and defiantly on the list to re-visit!!

• Stayed: November 2011, travelled as a couple

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you very much for your comments regarding your recent stay with us.

I am pleased that you enjoyed the Josephine Boat trip, we would well maintain our boat and wait for your visiting

We look forward to welcoming you back to Rocky's Boutique Resort.

Reviewed 23 January 2012

We stayed here June 2011 for our honeymoon for 2weeks, I couldn't fault it. The service, rooms, food was just amazing! We had a free island tour as well as a free meal at the Thai Buffett which was once a week. Our accomodation was a beach villa, which was just gorgeous. I couldn't recommend this hotel enough, it was only about a 15min walk to Lamai town & beach. So not far & they did a free shuttle to Chaweng & Lamai too which was handy. I would go back in a flash, an amazing stay & truley gorgeous honeymoon! The breakfast buffett was also just lovely, espcially as the restaurant looks over the ocean. There was so much choice & lots of hot food too that is made to order. The french toast is to die for!!!

Room Tip: Beach villas are worth it as the garden rooms are higher up & its very humid.
  • Stayed: June 2011, travelled as a couple