“Amazing”

Blu' Beach Bungalows
Ranked #25 of 51 Hotels in Lamai Beach
Reviewed 26 September 2017

We stayed here for a week at the start of Sept, Simon and the rest of the gang there are great... We had the bungalow right on the beach and it was more than we hoped for... Was cleaned everyday with 2 bottles of water each day, the pool was spotless with clean towels daily... Great location, would highly recommend.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank KellyGreen78

Reviewed 17 September 2017

We had a wonderful time at blu' beach bungalows. From the moment we got there till the moment we went we felt very welcome. The staff is very friendly and helpfull and they all have a genuine smile on their faces. The place gives a real vacation-vibe with all the blue and white furniture. There are chairs to sunbath on with clean towels everyday. Also our room got cleaned daily and you get two bottles of water everyday. There is a relaxing pool and the palmtrees and sea are right there next to you. We rented a canoo and it was lovely to see the island from a bit further away. There is plenty to do around, we especially liked the lamai sunday night market, but with the red pick up taxi's you can go anywhere for a few hundred baht.We would absolutely recommend this place to everyone who is looking for a relaxing stay at Koh Samui. We miss it already!!

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 21 July 2017

Spent 5 days here and loved it. The bungalow was right on the beach and had great views. All the staff were very helpful and couldn't do enough for us. The food was delicious and reasonably priced. Would definitely recommend this place to anyone. Will be coming back to stay on my next visit to Koh Samui.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Paul G
Reviewed 11 July 2017 via mobile

I spent two nights here in a bungalow. I was put into the bungalow with a fan (what I booked). Sitting in my bungalow a load of flying ant things invaded me. I said it to the owner and he moved me no questions asked (even tho they had seemed to disappear by the time he got there ) into the bungalow next door (helping me with my bag). This had aircon and a king size bed!!
The place is really nice and very clean.
For me it was a little quiet as I am a solo traveler but I just used the two days to relax by the pool and beach.
I would recommend this place if you are looking for a bit of relaxing/quiet time. Not a party place at all which is what I wanted. I don't think the new owner has been here long so hopefully it will become more popular. ideal for couples.
The food is lovely tho. Very clean and organised kitchen and staff are nice. Cocktails are really good too!!!!!

Stayed: July 2017, travelled solo
2  Thank Shona B
Reviewed 24 April 2017

Pros
Close to the beach, good snorkelling
Nice rooms
Nice (small) pool, nice pillows to lie on

Cons
Not good value for money
(Our mistake) but it completely closed during SongKran, thought it would just be the restaurant, but no cleaner, no pool, no staff
Very smelly drains in the bathrooms
No pool table despite being in the photos
Pricey food/drinks

It's nice, and I think I see what the owners are trying to do, but it just missed the mark a little.

• Stayed: April 2017, travelled as a couple
1.2 km away
Samui Laguna Resort
Samui Laguna Resort
#37 of 51 in Lamai Beach

Been to Blu' Beach Bungalows? Share your experiences!