“Bravo, Bravo Paella .”

Price range: US$24 - US$47
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 7 December 2017 via mobile

During our visit to Playa Santiago we returned to Junonia and as previously it was an outstanding culinary experience. We were welcomed like family and the food we ate there was without doubt the best available on the island. On various visits we had pasta dishes, the freshest of fish, mouthwatering fillet steak all served with courtesy and efficiency.
We hadn’t tried paella for quite a number of years and frankly the last time on Gran Canaria wouldn’t have put it on my wish list. We decided to pre order the dish for our last visit and while we looked at the menu and considered a starter our waiter advised us that we should just go straight to the paella . It was amazing, nice fluffy rice with prawns,mussels,cockles and several other types of fish. The flavors and tastes were fantastic. If you want to try an authentic paella believe me it is well worth the trip and having to pre order.

Reviewed 6 December 2017 via mobile

We visited this restaurant twice on our recent in Playa de Santiago. We have been here many times previously and this time the food it was not as expected. The highlight on the menu for me is the fillet steak and on one visit the steak was not cooked to order, it was returned to be cooked further and came back similar, so disappointing. The second visit was slightly better.

Reviewed 3 December 2017 via mobile

We played golf today at Jardin Tecina and we were catching the 7.40pm Benchi express back to San Sebastián. Our taxi driver took us to this restaurant! The service was very professional and prompt as they knew our timetable. We started with crispy prawns in a passionfruit vinaigrette, then dorado a la plancha and sea bass a la plancha. Boiled potatoes and a stacked, dressed salad accompanied the fish. A fabulous experience, thank you!

Reviewed 21 November 2017 via mobile

Back to one of our favourite restaurants in Playa de Santiago. What a treat. Impeccable service coupled with delicious, lovingly prepared food and carefully chosen wines. What more could one ask? Do book ahead and, if possible, order the rack of lamb - yummy!

Reviewed 19 November 2017

I had a goats cheese, spinach and walnut salad starter which was fine. I wish I'd had the prawns as my wife did as they looked delicious, were well presented and got the thumbs up from the other side of the table. For a main I chose a cheese and pear ravioli in masala sauce which turned out to be a bit too rich for my taste, my wife had the tuna steak which she found could have done with a little more sauce as it was a little dry. As we paid we received an apology as the service was a bit slow, but by no means bad. We had to go midweek as the restaurant was fully booked at the weekend when we arrived. Whilst with a bottle of wine, it was by no means expensive it was a little disappointing compared with simpler food eaten elsewhere.