“Go Panos Go”
Review of Skopelos Cycling

Skopelos Cycling
More attraction details
Owner description: Enjoy Skopelos on a bicycle. Work your way around the island and you will be rewarded with beautiful views, smells and sounds. Our purpose is to provide you the means to do it in the most efficient and enjoying way. All our bikes come with helmets, lights, backpacks, tools, locks and flashing jackets. We make sure that the bike you get is in the best condition.
Reviewed 10 August 2016 via mobile

Panos is a great host ot this island. Following him in the dark night have been a great and exotic experience by finding deserted paths and taking fruits from trees beside the road.

1  Thank Fabio C
in 29 reviews
"skopelos"
in 46 reviews

Reviewed 17 July 2016

As there was no tour foreseen on the day I could go, I did a private 3-hours night tour with Panos.
Panos is really passionate about biking and keeps his bikes in a very good condition. He gave me plenty of good advice about mountain biking and adapted to my rhythm. Spending 3 hours with him was a great pleasure, we had interesting conversations and I learnt more about the Island too. Biking at night gives you the opportunity to discover the Island from another perspective and is very relaxing for the mind as there are almost no cars around and you can hear only the sounds of nature

1  Thank Mona D
Reviewed 13 July 2016 via mobile

Not super cheap but great and friendly service. Good location, in front of Vodafone Shop Downtown Skopelos. 4 types of bikes, starting from €12 per day (if you rent 3 or more days from €10 each day).

1  Thank Polakidis T
Reviewed 9 July 2016 via mobile

Couldn't hire as my wife can't cycle but spoke nearly every day with Panos who gave me a map and offered me a ride on a Wooden bike. Saw the early morning Sunday crowd before they went out and really felt at home here. If you are on Skopelos pay Panos a visit. You will be delighted

See more reviews
Reviewed 22 June 2016 via mobile

Spontanously I joined the "almost" full moon ride with Panos of Skopelos Cycling. It was a very nice experience - only the small lights of the bikes in the quietness of the night. For about 3 hours we cycled on small roads and paths without meeting anybody else, accompanied only by the moon. Shortly after midnight we came back, just right to order a last beer around the corner at Zoupa. Great experience!

2  Thank Marcel G