1,014 results
All reviews aqua park main restaurant every evening indoor pool children aged all inclusive hotel lunch and dinner pizza beach towels activities tunisian holiday tip waiters sunbeds djerba disco
Reviewed 9 July 2017

We (3 children aged 12, 14 and 16 plus myself as their father) spent 2 weeks in this huge hotel complex. The thorough research back in January was worth it and we chose the best hotel possible for a fantastic price! I am a little sad writing this as I miss the hotel and everything that goes with it alreaddy!

Check-in was really fast and efficient and we did not have to wait at all. I was initiall not too happy of having a room at the ground floor but hey, it does not really matter as you do not spend a lot of time in your room and it does not make any differene at all.

The hotel as such is huge - several pools (a more quiet one close to the lobby / main restaurant) and the Aqua Park with 4 decent slides - lots of fun for the kids (....and myself). There is a busy and great entertainement team - they are not pushy at all but if you want to join the fun, you will have a great time. I do not benefit from such activities but the kids spent a lot of time in the Teenager Club during the 2nd week and they were so happy and made many new friends.

Guests are mainly from Germany, Russia and France. You can say whatever you want, there are good ones and bad ones amongst them. I really don't like it when people complain about Russians as they are not better or worse than other nationalities!

The food was really amazing. There were sometimes dishes that needed to be spiced up but given the selection it did not matter as you could select a lot of different meals. Also, every evening you would find some specialities outside and a big barbecue grill outside. If you did not like any of the meals you could always go to the Pasta Bar which was there every day for lunch and dinner. Just don't go for the Pizza - that is one thing they are unable to do (the dough is not that nice and the cheese, well....).

The rooms are cleaned daily and the beds are really of a good quality. You get frehs towels every day (if you want) and here and there the cleaning lady will make you a swan with the towels decorated with some flowers. Happens everywhere but it is always appreciated.

We travelled the 2nd half of June which is not main season yet but the place was already quite full - but we never had any issue in getting sunbeds either at the pool or at the beach and no queues either when getting food or drinks!

Security seems tight and police is checking the beach regularly heavily armed driving on a quad bike. I was not worried for one second (if you worry about attacks then stay home as it can happen every where (i.e. in France where I live....).

The evening shows: Wow! Fantastic entertainement and often they bring in an external dance groupe who blows your mind. I am normally not a big fan but we attended each and every show and we cherished those moments!

Staff is really friendly and helpful andI can only recommend this place! What you get for the price you pay is just amazing. The airport is about a 30 minutes drive away. We did a one day tour into the Tunisian desert and got to see lots of things so despite being in Djerba, you can do things outside as well.

We normally never go to the same place twice (as we love exploring lots of different places and don't just do beach holidays) but Tui Magic Life may be worth an exception.

Last but not least a big thank you to Tanja resp. Tatjana from the entertainement team who was a great friend to the 3 kids. They love you Tanja!

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family
4  Thank Ironmaiden1973
Reviewed 21 May 2017 via mobile

One of the best hotels here on Djerba, no doubt about that. Personal is very friendly and polite, although alone girls should be prepared for sexual attacks from male personal, which is annoying. We enjoyed out stay here. Lots of Czechs and Russians - desies of tourism the Russians. Although one thing was very bad for me, even when i knew that in Africa its common, i wasnt let on dinner because i didnt have pants, and i dont bring them with me, so i was dealing with manager and eventually i was let on dinner, but be prepared. And last thing u as guest are very under big pressure to have bakšiš (tips) for personal, you can be overlooked when u dont tip them.

Stayed: May 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 14 May 2017 via mobile

I definitely enjoyed this holiday! The staff are friendly and helpful. The room we received was spacious enough for 2 adults and a 1 year old. It was always cleaned. Had issues with the sink but was fixed very quickly when we reported it.
The hotel is very clean.
The food choice is amazing. Plenty of choice for everyone. I don't know why people are complaining. I'm vegan and I was fine eating at the buffet every evening and did not feel like I was missing out.
The slides were lots of fun!
The only complaint I would have is the cleanliness of the beach.... A dead baby camel was a nasty surprise..
Lots of seaweed is washed up on the sand, it is not cleaned and eventually goes back in the water. Makes swimming in the sea rather unpleasant.
Good evening entertainment for children. Dancing along to music. My daughter loved this

Stayed: June 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 30 March 2017

Loved our time here, very relaxing and enjoyable. Hotel grounds are quite substantial and were wonderful. Varied food menu, but by far the best asset is it's staff who made this holiday memorable. Awaiting the day we can go back to Tunisia.

• Stayed: April 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 8 January 2017

This hotel is not that modern anymore by it's architecture, although pool - and beach area are really great. We spent there one week in winter, january 2017, and we enjoyed the really delicious food and the wonderful, very friendly staff. Also the massages in SPA are really recommendable.The rooms are nice and friendly fitted. The general management of this hotel is really good. We had a geat time with other very nice guests, young couples, families, elderly people, most of them from Germany. Also there is a great offer of activities and excursions.

Room Tip: Second floor...!
  • Stayed: January 2017, travelled with friends