Hotel Djerba Les Dunes
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
US$235
US$226
Hotels.com
Al Baraka Hotel(Houmt Souk)(Great Value!)
US$61
US$56
US$101
Hotels.com
  • Breakfast included
Hotel Les Palmes d'Or(Houmt Souk)(Great Value!)
US$28
Dar Dhiafa(Djerba Island)
US$86
US$84
  • Breakfast included
No availability for your dates from our partners
See what travellers are saying:
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 22 November 2015

well appointed hotel, good food and service i looooooooooooove this country and people are very friendly i will comeback again and again with my familly, I want to say thank you for making my holiday soo nice and I want to thank all bars staff for the lovely cocktails made by them I will come back next year

• Stayed: November 2015, travelled with family
1  Thank JammyCoh
Reviewed 4 August 2015 via mobile

Terrific experience we spent 2 nights here and it's pure hell the rooms weren't clean at all lack of the basic amenities food is poor really poor, no a/c in the hotel for the rooms you hear the fan working but no cold air coming out . sorry but this was like the worst hotel I've ever visited.

Stayed: August 2015, travelled with family
6  Thank Amine B
Reviewed 7 July 2015

We were not originally booked into this hotel, but we were totally upset with Hotel Golf Beach, we checked out and moved to Djerba Les Dunes...what a great decision, they made us extremely welcome after our bad experience. The hotel was small, but very comfortable and friendly

• Stayed: February 2015, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 24 October 2014

Very nice atmosphere, good food, nice location, and most of all, great animation team!!! They make you feel at home and do great shows with dancing, and comedy. I had a great time, and i was very sad to say goodbye. I will definitely will be spending my holiday next year again at Les Dunes.

• Stayed: October 2014
1  Thank Anoukketelaar
Reviewed 23 September 2014

Hotel Djerba Les Dunes is very nice hotel.Especially i noticed good and dynamic animation team for kids and adults.Always in good mood and they offer a lot of activities.So i say good choice for this hotel and service. :)

• Stayed: August 2014