All reviews private beach the owner naxos town our honeymoon welcome drink the entire staff his team superior suite home away from home an oasis rooms are beautiful boutique hotel small hotel facing the sea dirt road a special place rental car
Reviewed 8 October 2017

The customer service here is an A+. From the moment of arrival, George greeted us, sat us at the bar and got to know our names. Throughout our entire stay, when we saw George, he greeted us by name and ensured we had everything we needed.

We requested an ocean view room and we were not disappointed. It was cute and clean and had a great view of the ocean. The resort was quiet and the beach was wonderfully private & secluded for a peaceful day of reading & sunbathing while enjoying cocktails. I must mention, the cocktails were the best at Villa Marandi. Such time & precision... I recommend the greek mojito (made with basil instead of mint). Refreshing & delicious! The food was lovely, too. And the hotel kitties were so well behaved and sweet. I thoroughly enjoyed the gray kitty that laid in my lounge chair with my by the pool.

We chose Villa Marandi for a quiet couple of days and were so enchanted by the staff & location. The main town is only 10 minutes away (10 euros by taxi). I would 100% stay at Villa Marandi again if I get the opportunity to visit Naxos again. It really was a perfect stay. Thank you to George & his wonderful staff. Keep up the great work.

Room Tip: Direct ocean view
2  Thank amygizer
Reviewed 3 October 2017

What a great Hotel; great location, beautiful rooms and superb service. Can't fault it all. We were looked after by all the friendly staff, even going out of their way to accommodate our slightly early check-in - at 07:00 in the morning!

Breakfasts were excellent, and the evening menus always included new specials and treats.

Lovely rooms, great swimming pool - only one suggestion to put umbrellas over all the
sunbeds.

Most of all, very friendly staff who worked hard to ensure guests had the best possible experience.

Room Tip: A junior suite loads of space and a private balcony overlooking the sea
Reviewed 2 October 2017

Our room was one of the best ones with a lot of construction and decoration faults, even though rather newly refurbished. The food and breakfast were not according to our expectations. We were expecting to swim in front of the hotel, but this was not possible, due to the slippery rocks in the sea. Naxos has excellent beaches, therefore, if we ever go again, we will chose a hotel near one of its excellent sandy huge beaches.

Room Tip: Of course a room at the front overlooking the sea is always a good selection.
Reviewed 2 October 2017

Quite a spectacular 16 room location nestled against the mountains and sea, with beautiful, carefully designed rooms, a more than friendly and attentive staff, good food, and urbane owner on premises. This is a place of small pleasures and carefully considered details. My wife and I left with regret, and with the hope that we may soon return.

Room Tip: Rooms facing the sea
  • Stayed: September 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 25 September 2017

Vila Marandi is since more than ten years still my insider tip. But more and more people from around the world, - USA - even New Zealand discover the luxury and beautiful place. Over all the best I know, after years of experience around the world even at Thailand, Seychelles, Bora-Bora etc. It's like a private Villa with friendly and familiar staff - and again and again nice people from other countries to meet there!

Room Tip: all rooms / suites are from highest quality
  • Stayed: September 2017, travelled solo