FindHotel
Destinia.com
CheapTickets
Hotels.com
eDreams
All reviews water park greek restaurant swim up room family suite a la carte restaurants homemade lemonade kids club drinks service main buffet pool bar guest services sea view souvlaki drawer space quiet area all inclusive resort greek night
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Stayed in the hotel for 10 days. Overall the standard is high and staff are polite and helpful.
Every year I travel to a different resort and in this one there are things I've never seen anywhere else, no matter if higher or lower standard.

- upon arrival we were requested to download their mobile app so we could do our own check in. Never ever in any other resort I had to do such thing. I'm here to rest and not to do receptionist work.

- that same app, is the one we have to book dinner every single day even in the buffet restaurant. One more thing I have to remember to do, every day...

- after check in (ourselves), they do not give you any type of bracelet (as in any other resort). At first this might look like a nice thing, until we realize that for almost everything we need to constantly give our room number. Which after few days is just annoying!

- there are sunbeds in front of the beach and next to the swimming pool that are paid! Like... I've been in many different type of resorts and even in the most luxurious ones I've never ever had to pay to use hotel facilities. I got really shocked when staff told me it's 20 euro per day to use those sunbeds. Moreover, the ones next to the pool are occupying a lot of space that could be used for normal ones when hotel is more crowded.

- we were asked to move somewhere else when we laid down next to those paid sunbeds because there were so many guest that we had to go there just for the shadow of the palm tree... So apparently there's a radius where we can't use if we don't pay those 20 euro. Maybe we can't also breath the air next to those sunbeds too...

- hotel facilities doesn't seems to be big enough for the amount of guests. Very ofter we had to grab a sunbed and go next to some palm tree because next to the pool there was no space at all.

- there's no pool bar. Hotel of this class has to have one.

- stone beach. For the price we've paid, this is very very uncomfortable.

- animations in general, but especially in the evening are a joke. There are even days that there's nothing at all!

- food is OK, however lacks variety. After few days we start to get the same food. And simple things like rice most of times are not present.

- if you don't tip the staff, they come to bring drinks only the first time. Then just pass by you and ignore you.

Overall the hotel has quality and good standards... Just in my opinion not for the price we've paid.

Last year, we also came to Greece to another hotel with the same quality for a similar price, and besides not having any of the above issues, we had a room with private swimming pool.

So, to be honest and for the amount of offers Greece has regarding hotels and resorts, I would hardly recommend this one and for sure won't come back in the future.

Room tip: Rent a car and travel by the island... The resort is just too boring
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank dgpedro
Reviewed 19 September 2021 via mobile

Ok , firstly hotel is great and clean and the staff do try and please but all the good stuff is in other reviews im just going to point out the bits that let this hotel down .

Drinking . The main bar is in reception and closes at 12.30am after that your done ! to go out is a minimum of €40 taxi ride not branded drinks either the beer is local no other beers to choose from

Food . Its the same everyday so after a week it wears thin only so many times you can have chips n hard chicken nuggets or fishfingers mostly your timing has to be impeccable to get the food hot or just luck .
Breakfast is hot dog sausages cut up mutliple eggs scrambled or boiled or fried and the bacon is ham fried
Again same everyday

You can only go to the steak restaurant and fish restaurant once per week so if you dont like fish then im affraid its hard chicken nuggets and cold chips !

I had a bad meal in the steak house wasnt offered another steak and couldnt get another booking also there was no ribeye steak for two weeks .

Entertainment . Well what can i say if you want to be in bed by 10 each nite your have to make your own its pretty much non existent and clever placing of the bar almost makes you feel like you should go back to your room even though they have a pool bar, that closes early too the seating is minimal so if you dont get a seat early i hope your tired .

Tv’s in the room one english channel (the news) and a dubbed channel about chinese cancer doctors .it has mirror screening but doesnt seem to work, who cares about a tv in ya room your on holiday but when it rains for a few days your stuck seeing as the indoor pool is closed .

The pool . Its great 150mtrs long but bring a thermal wetsuit with you its freezing to the point u dont want to get in unless you have too !

Indoor pool . Closed completely

The beach . Its stoney amd not clear as expected and can get very rough so if you have young children probably best to stay clear although a nice beach is a €65 euro taxi ride away which was fantastic falassarna beach !

Water sports as advertised . None unless you bring your own boats kyacks or jet skies .

For a five star hotel i am a little disappointed to be honest supposed to be room service but you have to pay for the service and the food . Cocktails are served in a paper cup apparently to save the planet but delivered with plastic straws bit contradictory really but thats just a comical view on my behalf not slating the hotel inprefer a plastic straw than a paper one ! Anyway cocktails i would say concoctions with ice . Only ever a bottle of water in your room fridge but a shop just at the entrance of hotel so stock up in therefor anything else you want .

All in all i would say 6/10 for me a week with a partner would be great

Trip type: Travelled with friends
1  Thank jimmyhG4211MX
Reviewed 15 September 2021 via mobile

Liked:
Beautiful setting, meticulous attention to detail regarding the looks
Friendly staff
Great juice bar
Disappointing:
Pool and water slides water temperature was too cold for the kids to enjoy for more than a few minutes
Food was below average all around. Lots of options but lacking in freshness, taste, and attention to detail

Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank faxian-urig
Reviewed 14 September 2021 via mobile

It is our third time here as there is something very special about this hotel. The minute you walk through the front door and into reception, a calm and welcoming aura almost grabs you. It's like you have come home again but also as if you had never been away. It actually felt that way on our first stay.
You are greeted by the ladies from the customer relations team led by the amazing Marina. You are taken to an outside lounge area where they check you in with such ease and skill you almost don't realise you have done it. The next step is that one of the team then takes you to your room whilst on the way giving a guided tour of the complex. The grounds are immaculate as the rooms to where your bags have already been delivered.
Home, sweet home. That's what it feels like. It is without doubt the most relaxing hotel I have ever stayed in and I've been in a lot!
On Sunday, Yvonne and I celebrated our fifth wedding anniversary. We had dinner upstairs in the Chef's Grill where the food was superb. We were just thinking about whether to have a desert when a gorgeous heart shaped chocolate cake was presented to us with the compliments of the hotel along with a beautifully worded card. It won us over again! We still have another ten days here.
Would we come again? Definitely.
What is it about this place that makes the difference? It's the staff.
They are all so nice and nothing is a problem. Euphoria....... We love You.

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 13 September 2021

Wow im speechless… i really had an amazing time at the Euphoria Resorts!! #justwow

A big compliment to the boy named Panos who is an employee at the Euphoria Resorts… he really showed me how life is in Chania… he also has given me great advices where i should go for lunch and what I’ll should Eat or Drink! I loved it!! ( To the best part) he also showed me one of the most
Beautiful viewpoint of Chania.. you can see all of Chania !! wow best holidays