Demidoff Country Resort
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
Dino Hotel(Fiesole)(Great Value!)
US$110
Giotto Park Hotel(Bivigliano)(Great Value!)
US$94
US$87
  • Breakfast included
Il Trebbiolo Relais(Molino del Piano)(Great Value!)
US$139
US$131
  • Pool
US$216
US$150
Hotwire.com
  • Breakfast included
Villa dei Bosconi(Fiesole)(Great Value!)
US$102
Travelocity
US$1,118
US$848
Hotels.com
FH Villa Fiesole Hotel(Fiesole)(Great Value!)
US$214
US$195
Agoda.com
All reviewsswimming poolbeautiful hotelfirst nightbeautiful viewthree nightsflorencecitycountrysidechef
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 21 June 2017

Location is very complicated. Reception staff is very arrogant. Our voucher had mentioned full breakfast still we were not offered as committed and we were offered limited breakfast like 1 piece of cake, bread and tea or coffee that's all. We didn't had breakfast during the stay. Hotel charge Euro 150 for the parking. No 5* hotel charge so much. Rooms were in bad condition with old furniture. We didn't opt for the parking so we were given very bad treatment. I wont recommend any one this resort property.

Room Tip: Don't opt for this hotel
  • Stayed: May 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 20 May 2017 via mobile

The very complicated drive to get up the mountain. The ran into issues with the door not locking and manager was very hard to communicate with. I truly did not enjoy my experience.

We were planning to attend an event and after 2 hours of arguing with the manager (because she did not understand the issue with the door lock) She insisted the door be inspected by the locksmith beofre changing our room, locksmith was not at location and we missed the event.

Stayed: May 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 1 November 2016 via mobile

I too visited with a group of 90+ choir members. Simple but effective buffet put on for our late arrival on the first night. Was just what I needed. Bar was busy first night and staff were lovely and hardworking. When I went outside for a cigarette, I was approached by the chef (now off duty) who asked me to go for a late night swim alone. He then continued to follow me, stare at me and make gestures to me throughout the night. This was extremely unprofessional and uncomfortable, especially when it lasted throughout my entire visit. Swapped my room as the first had a horrible view and was very very small. The lovely lovely lovely older gentleman on reception (who seemed to never leave) was very helpful and let me look at other rooms before choosing which one I preferred. The room I ended up with was large, spacious, clean and with a beautiful view. I did use the swimming pool on 2 occasions - it was empty and very relaxing. Outside seating area was lovely when the sun came out! Although the following night, the staff were very quite rude and difficult to work with when people wanted to get drinks, they also were rude about people singing even though we had literally taken up nearly the whole hotel and can't imagine it was off-putting to other visitors. The last night, the staff seemed to make the most effort, letting us enjoy the evening after having a gorgeous florentine steak in the restaurant. I'd like to thank Francesco and the lovely older gent on reception for going above and beyond during my visit. The hotel wasn't what I expected, but luckily the company I was in more than made up for it and I can't really remember anything exceptionally bad about this hotel. Mainly just the chef... That wasn't great...

Stayed: October 2016, travelled with friends
Reviewed 26 October 2016

The bathroom grouting was black and the tap leaked onto the work surface.
The bar was open from 9 to 11 pm if there was staff available. But they had to finish kitchen work first. 93 of us out all day and night arrived back at 10.55 and they said bar shut.
The few staff they had were lovely but obviously under pressure.
I couldn't understand why nobody was in the restaurant until we ate there. It's OK but nothing special. Certainly not what I expected.
I wouldn't return to this hotel but would definitely go back to Florence. A stunning beautiful city.

Room Tip: If you want a lovely room don't stay here.
  • Stayed: October 2016, travelled with friends
Reviewed 25 October 2016

we were booked here with our choir of 90+ people in twin rooms for three nights it should have been a fantastic hotel, certainly in a beautiful setting shame that the staff could not have cared less. ran out of tea at breakfast every day, closed the bar just as we arrived back from Florence just before 11pm and we had to make a right fuss even to get anything to drink, on the Sunday we were back at 5pm and could not get a cup of tea as they had no tea bags and the waitress could not figure out that green tea was not what we were asking for. Our room was so cold and damp that I came home with a raging cough and streaming nose, there possibly was a fridge in there but there was no knob on the cupboard so we could not access it. if you need a taxi book your own cos we tried through the hotel and got ripped off big time, there is a swimming pool but the smell put us off trying it! The overall impression of the place is that it was about to go into receivership and they had run stocks down prior to selling - the bar ran out of gin by 6pm, I would love to return to Florence but certainly won't be staying here again.

Room Tip: definitely not 120, the south side had better views and bigger balconies.
  • Stayed: October 2016, travelled with friends