Lowest prices for your stay
Priceline
eDreams
Agoda.comUS$72
Hotels.com
Travelocity
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 3 October 2017 via mobile

The check in was easy and accommodating- we did have to change rooms because of a carnival in the town square outside our window. It was very clean and the couple who were in charge were extremely pleasant. The attached restaurant, also run by a husband & wife, was excellent. Overall, a very good & economic stay.

Date of stay: October 2017
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 9 September 2013

We and my family stayed at this hotel for two weeks and enjoyed very much! The room are spacious, very clean and with sky tv...perfect if you are with kids!! The food it's fabulous...believe me, im italian myself...I know what im talking about! The staff is great...very helpful in any way! We also booked two city visits organisef by the hotel, with a private driver to Lucca and Pisa! The driver been our guide really, not just a driver! It's just a 3 star hotel but should have better rating! I would raccomend to anyone...very good value for money! Thanks to all working at Piccolo Hotel, you made our simple holiday a luxury one!!!

Date of stay: August 2013
1  Thank LisaEastbourne
Reviewed 1 August 2013

The hotel looked very cute from the outside. Our room was spacious, well furnished, well lit and always clean. The prices were reasonable. The staff went out of their way to make us feel at home. They were very friendly. They even lent us their own bikes to go to the white beaches that were 10 min ride away. The food in the adjoining restaurant was also very good! And the location is great for no fuss holidays with long walks along the seafront and hours spent on gorgeous beaches! If I could have, I would have stayed much, much longer! I hope I have the occasion to go back soon.

Date of stay: June 2013
Reviewed 8 July 2013

We stayed 7 nights in this small, beautiful and friendly hotel. The owners, Enrico and his wife Eve do everything to make your vacation unforgettable. The rooms are cleaned every day and the price is very affordable too. The sea is 100 meters from the Hotel (sea shoes is needed), the famous white beach (sandy beach) is about 10minutes by bike. The best is to go by car, because there are lot's of beautiful landscapes in 5-50km range of the Hotel. Additionally the restaurant is a typical italian restaurant with delicious original italian food and the best waiters of Italy.

Piccolo Hotel 4ever! :)

Room tip: Get a room with Patio! Room no 12 was our room and it was quiet.
Date of stay: July 2013
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 19 June 2013

This little hotel is a true gem! My husband has been staying there off and on for the past month while sailing in the area and I had the joy of staying for a few days while I visited. We can not say enough about the owners, Enrico and Eva. As the other reviewers have stated, they are the nicest people and go above and beyond every day to see that the guests are comfortable and happy. The rooms are normal size for European hotels, comfortable for two people. They are super clean and decorated with bright, cheerful colors. The location is also perfect. 2 blocks from the beach, 5 blocks from the marina. We had no need for a car while staying there. Many restaurants and shops in the immediate area. But you must visit the restaurant downstairs. Owned by Alfredo and Carmela, it is excellent! Their son and daughter work there everyday and they have made my husband and I feel like part of the family. They are wonderful and the food is terrific. We hope to be back in Rosignano Solvay in the future and would not think of staying anywhere else but the Piccolo Hotel.

Date of stay: June 2013