“Great vista to feast upon”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
The Coastguard Restaurant
Ranked #2 of 2 Restaurants in Ballydavid
Cuisines: Seafood
Reviewed 19 July 2017 via mobile

We did the set courses menu for €37@. Pretty good value. Drinks not expensive by any means. The food is good and the staff are friendly. The view for a quiet meal as a couple was amazing. Recommend a visit

Reviewed 23 April 2017

Great meal and I was amazed by the taste and the sea food quality. I would come back and definitely recommend it to anyone staying around this area. Jim sometimes create a special meal for you. I loved mine and I will come back!

Reviewed 15 September 2016 via mobile

Just take a gander at this dish and trust me when I say the food was not your average pub restaurant fare. It was really delicious and healthy portions good or two although I don't think my partner shared any with me it was so good. Lol. Enjoy!

Reviewed 26 September 2014

Good service nice menu. There was not another place within walking distance so no choice but I could not have asked for much more, had a sea view service was very good although it was not busy, and I enjoyed a fresh fish meal.

Reviewed 19 August 2014

Many excellent options on the menu. Many fresh fish options, the food was excellent, the service was excellent. Just a great place to eat.