Review Highlights
Great trek!

I had such a great time during my trek! I did the Three Sisters trek and it was absolutely... read more

Reviewed 12 October 2023
Sherpa31249567116
Great craic

Reviewed 17 September 2020
swalsh12345
Galway, Ireland

Revenue impacts the experiences featured on this page, learn more.
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 17 September 2020

Fantasitic. Lovely place. We are a fouple. Went there today. Sean took us out on horses... the three of us went off on the horses.... the horses were lovely and calm, best i could ever imagine. Great craic would defo recomend.top class

Date of experience: August 2020
Reviewed 12 August 2020

We would like to thank all the staff for an amazing experience, a nervous 4 and 7 year old were put at ease and loved every minute. The trek lead us into some of the most amazing views I have ever seen. Would highly recommend it.

Date of experience: August 2020
Reviewed 7 June 2019 via mobile

My husband and I visiting from the states on a Rick Steves two week tour. I missed my horses back home. The horses were great in excellent shape calm but as they say not dead. We simply walked due to others I. Our group that we're nervous about riding however it was perfect! The views yhe company the conversation. All brilliant!!! Highly recommend

Date of experience: June 2019
1  Thank Muffi D
Reviewed 3 June 2019 via mobile

My 19 year old daughter wanted to go riding. This fit the bill perfectly. They were very accommodating. They provided boots and helmets and a very lively ride in the valley.

Date of experience: June 2019
Reviewed 29 May 2019 via mobile

We searched for horseback riding on a whim as we were staging nearby and I can’t imagine not having done this as it was a true highlight of our trip. Katie and Sean were exceedingly friendly and approachable and made our ride personal by keeping it small (just my fiancé and myself), and asking us questions and answering ours. The views were remarkable- mountains with grazing sheep and streams where the horses took a drink. If you want something not touristy but still immersive and exciting, do at least an hour with these guys. Their dog, Snoopy, may even trot along beside you for the duration of your trip. Nothing could have been further from NYC, which was exactly what we wanted.

Date of experience: May 2019