“Excellence at the finest.”
Review of Caffe Mia

Caffe Mia
Ranked #1 of 6 Restaurants in Lowlands
Price range: US$4 - US$35
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 3 May 2017

A group of five all for the first time had dinner to celebrate a birthday on Sunday 16th April 2017. The food was excellent it sure was worth the visit. Marcello and Indira were very warm and friendly . Will definitely recommend to any to try

Reviewed 29 April 2017

We visited Café Mia for the first time on Easter Sun 16th April 2017. A group of five friends age range 30-80+. Marcello & Indira were very welcoming hosts. With this diverse group we had a good sampling of the menu: hot wings, rack of lamb, fish, penne pasta. The lamb was very good but the fist with the capers and tomatoes etc was excellent. The house wine complimented our meal nicely and we could not ask for better service from Marcello & Indira who are so friendly. Will definitely revisit on my next trip.

Reviewed 18 February 2017

Having come back to the Island again we couldn't miss out on coming here again. In fact we visited here 3 times over December/January.

Great food, great service. See you next time and stock up on the Leffe blonde :-)

Reviewed 12 January 2017 via mobile

It is my first visit to Tobago and I was told this is one of the places to go and eat. Even though it's not in the main hub of Tobago, it certainly didn't disappoint Marcello greated on our arrival (my friends were regular customers) and Inde was only too pleased to be of service. I didn't know what I fancied so thought I'd go safe and have lasagna.

OK it was a little slow in coming out but I'd learnt that the island was not all about fast pace... once it did, it was absolutely superb and probably one of the better lasagnas i have had. Nothing was any trouble and would definitely recommend this to anyone to try.

Reviewed 6 December 2016 via mobile

We look forward to dining at Cafe Mia every time we go to Tobago. The food is great and live the chef and Indy who always serves us the food. We enjoy the Sauces and the bruschetta and the fish which is always fresh and delicious
I would recommend this restaurant when you are in Tobago -the beautiful island

1  Thank oangelw