Fantastic hotel in Bacolet - on the Atlantic side of the island. The hotel is independent and has a boutique feel. Rooms are spacious, light and airy with four-poster beds and a huge balcony with comfy seats. The pool area and beach are small but intimate and the property is served by a nice beach bar and an adjoining restaurant. Service is good at the eateries but it is very expensive at both and probably only average fayre so do venture out (take a taxi or hire one of the jeeps from the hotel - only $65 per day).
Tobago is for exploring so make sure you do but BBC is a good place from which to do it.
Also - remember to get yourself to Sunday School.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Bacolet Beach Club is an exclusive boutique Hotel, Restaurant and Bar where its owners have created a stylist retreat. This delightful hotel shares a commitment to luxury and personal service, while its intimate size encourages a particularly warm and friendly atmosphere. A deliberately restful and luxurious property enjoying an idyllic crescent-bay setting on an island blessed with exceptional natural beauty. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA, LoveHolidays, Expedia, Ebookers, Hotels.com, Booking.com, 5viajes2012 S.L. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Bacolet Beach Club reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bacolet Beach Club Hotel Bacolet Bay
- Bacolet Beach Club Tobago/Bacolet Bay