eDreams
Agoda.com
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 20 July 2017 via mobile

I went to Estonia to visit where my relatives have come from. (I live in Canada now). Most of my family I visited was in the major cities of Tartu and Tallinn, but my grandfather wanted to show where he grew up Hiiumaa. Hiiumaa is pretty small so it was gard to fid a place to stay that is relatively nice and affordable. This hotel was way above relatively nice. The very modern and clean rooms with lovely views are a very nice place to sleep. The restaurant has good food and the staff is friendly. Very nice peaceful nature and if you want to visit the city (Kårdla) It is about an hour drive. If you are coming to Hiiumaa, this might be the place to stay.

Date of stay: July 2017
Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank jonahtoronto
Reviewed 18 July 2016

On few years ago opened hotel are very nice and clean rooms, most of them including also terrace. There is very nice to stay, if you unluckily don't have neighbors in next room, who want to open champagne and start to celebrate 6 am. There is also opened brewery and brew Jürka is the best! Recommend to visit and taste fresh local beer. The service level in restaurant 'Lest and Lammas' is very poor, waiting time at least 40 min and price level is also high. Better is to have lunch on tavern 0,5 km away, where the waiting time is 10 min and prices almost half.

Room tip: Second floor rooms seems to be better. On street side rooms have private terrace. On yard side rooms have common roof terrace with jacuzzi.
Date of stay: July 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank 103lyl
Reviewed 12 June 2016

I was at Kassari Puhkekeskus during my class reunion. This place has excellent facilities for meetings, sauna, barbecue and sports activities (volleyball and basketball). The rooms were spacious and clean. Sleeping quality was excellent for me (the bed, pillow and blanket were super comfy) but my friend was unable to sleep, she felt she did not have air because of the synthetic floor covering. The apartments have a nice terrace with a jacuzzi. The breakfast was abundant. I liked the apple juice and apple jam made of local apples. The overall impression of the stay would have been perfect if not for the Estonian "summer temperature" (10 degrees C). This hotel is quite pricey so I am not sure if I would go there on a private trip (considering it is just a simple place on a small Estonian island).

Date of stay: June 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 1 August 2015

Rooms were spacious, with kitchen and big balcony or terrace. Hotel is very cosy and fresh. Nice play area for children. Breakfast was not so good but it was ok. Wifi was also weak but it didn´t matter so much

Room tip: room no 15, more space
Date of stay: July 2015
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 17 August 2014

We were originally only planning on spending one night but ended up staying for two as we liked this place so much. The rooms are modern, the staff are friendly and the attached restaurant is very nice. Hiiumaa Island doesn't have a lot going on but this is close to Saare Tirp, the peninsula that sticks out into the sea so it is in quite a good location. As touring cyclists, we also appreciated their free and easy to use self-service laundry (washing machine and dryers).

Date of stay: August 2014