2,271 results
All reviews sushi restaurant beau vallon beach ocean view excellent location guest relations beautiful beach front office manager pool bar shower room our honeymoon live music mahe island breakfast and dinner la plage the hotel offers main restaurant late check
Reviewed 13 September 2018

The hotel is well situated near the beach. The reception area very welcoming. The room is very neat and there was always prompt response to requests made. The staff were always cheerful and ready at all times to assist. Capped up by a wonderful buffet breakfast.

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Coral Strand S, General Manager at Coral Strand Smart Choice Hotel Seychelles, responded to this reviewResponded 26 September 2018

Dear Guest,
Thank you for sharing your feedback.I am delighted to know that you had a memorable stay with us.Hope you will return soon for anotehr stay.

Reviewed 11 September 2018 via mobile

I am very grateful th have the opportunity to stay at Coral Strand Hotel during a business trizp. Hotel staff are really nice and helpful. Always ready to assist. Nice spacious room with standard amenities. Very clean too. The food is very good.

Stayed: September 2018, travelled on business

Dear Guest,
Thank you for your feedback.I am pleased to know that you had a comfortable stay with us during yur business trip.We hope you will return soon for a holiday at Coral Strand.

Reviewed 3 September 2018

If you book directly through the Coral Strand Hotel you get much more better price as mine without the breakfast booked through Expedia was more expensive for 13 days then if I bought on the hotel website with the breakfast. Also they always have deals and do their best to give you nice room as well.I found that the staff in this hotel is the most helpful and professional to compare with my personal experience and other hotels around guests I’ve spoken to, also the beach is definitely better then the 5* Savoy Hotel next to it, the security, the food, the management is all set up for your comfort and all is so prompt, absolutely amazing experience could stay longer there and definitely recommend to anyone!

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family
4  Thank dilyaratodd
Coral Strand S, General Manager at Coral Strand Smart Choice Hotel Seychelles, responded to this reviewResponded 7 September 2018

Dear Guest,
Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback.I am delighted to knew that you had a good stay with us and my team members assisted in making your stay comfortable.Thank you for recommending us and we sincerely hope you will return soon for another stay.

Reviewed 31 August 2018

My husband Vladimir and I were staying at Coral Strand Smart Choice Hotel, Beaue Vallon Bay, the Seychelles from 22 July till 1 August 2018
The hotel impressed us by warm atmosphere. The staff are very friendly. Anielle (at the reception) is so kind considerate and ready to give you advice when you need it. Irina, speaking Russian, was helpful with any request of ours. Optimistic Doreena with her responsible partner from Nepal (a difficult name, I’m sorry) meet you with clean beach towels. The pleasant staff of the hotel made our staying in Coral strand unforgettable. With great respect, the Shmakovs from Russia

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family
3  Thank orientalexpress33

Dear Guest,
Thank you for choosing Coral Strand for your holiday in Seychelles.I am delighted to know that had a great stay with us.I am so pleased to know that my team members contributed to make your stay special.Hope you will return soon for another stay.

Reviewed 30 August 2018

i had so much fun in this hotel, staff are very friendly and helpfuly. food is more than you wish.the location is amazing where bou valoon is the best beach in seychelles island. i like the stay in this hotel at all ! <3

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled with friends