Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 28 June 2020

Drove to spent three nights there but area was old and not clean and overall looking that nobody is really taking care of it. Own beach area is nice. We did not stay there. Big area but guite boring. Willage near .

Date of stay: June 2020
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 27 December 2018 via mobile

So, after a few years, I came to Lepispea camping again. This time just with my wife, again with our small trailer, but without kids. We came from the Saaremaa island, where we also had a great time. The plan exploring the beauties of the Lahemaa national park turned out to be a great idea! Especially the round walk at Käsmu peninsula had been a truly amazing experience! There is still nothing significant missing at the camp and we really enjoyed being there. The shore seemed to me a bit different this time, but no worse. I could deeply recommend visiting not only this campsite, but also Estonia as a destination. Thank you!

Date of stay: August 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 17 July 2018

An informal site, at least when quiet. All was pleasant. Private access to the beach for swimming.

Cheap. Discount with an International Camping Card. Adequate with some charm.

Quite a long walk into Vosu but located in a lovely area

They are friendly and helpful. They provide a pack of tourist information which is stunningly good: excellent. Reception has limited opening hours put of season

Date of stay: June 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 12 November 2015

Have been in Lepispea this midsummer with my friend from USA and my two kids. We slept on our small trailer. The campsite is nice and clean. Reasonably priced. I even liked the huge ubiquitous mosquitos! Part of the great nature! :) My kids spent great time with the kids from the camsite owners. I helped them with the communication through my smartpone, translating from Czech to Eesti. We had a great time! Unfortunatelly we only were able to spend only one night, in order to catch up the booked ferry to Finland the next day. I recommend this campsite to anyone, as well as Estonia as a destination. It was a wonder, we need to come back. Thank you guys!

Date of stay: May 2015
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank czechnology
kaseke-Kaske, Owner at Lepispea Caravan and Camping, responded to this reviewResponded 14 November 2015

Thank You for your kind words!

I remember you really well. You and your friend helped one other customer (Swiss couple) to change their flat tire. I am grateful you were there ... in every way!

Reviewed 4 August 2014

I stayed here just recently...and camped alone. The staff were charming and almost made you feel like you were at home. The campground has wifi (for those who are inclined)...and the bathroom / shower facilities were clean and fresh (which is a change for some parks). I cannot recommend the place more highly. The staff were fluent in english, finnish and estonian (and I am assuming russian)...and had created a whole lot of brochures of the tourist attractions in the local area in your language of choice. This is a clearly a park where the owners care about their guests. 5 stars!!! :) x

Date of stay: August 2014