“Cold chips!!!”
Review of Sunrise Taverna

Sunrise Taverna
Cuisines: Greek
Reviewed 8 August 2017 via mobile

The fact that we were the only people in here should have been a warning sign... the view is amazing but does not compensate for the food. I had a club sandwich (which was nice) and Hubby had Sfakian lamb(not very nice) and we were clearly given chips that had been cooked much earlier.

Reviewed 27 June 2017 via mobile

I had dinner in this tavera two days ago. The owner served me lamb chops that even my dog would not heats . La vista è bellaa la cuoca cucina come un cane

Reviewed 21 June 2017 via mobile

A spectacular location. Very friendly manager who speaks English well. Amazing value for money. Firmly recommended.

Reviewed 13 August 2016 via mobile

I gave the high rating for the view. The restaurant is hanging over the Libyan sea where the water is so light blue and clear that you want to dive! The food was very simple. I didn't regret for going because as I said the setting is unique.

Reviewed 22 June 2016 via mobile

Always come here at least once. Owner looks a little sad but no need to because his food is very good. Had kalitsounia pies with spinach and mint(?) to share and then rabbit stew with lemon sauce and grilled shrimp in garlic and olive oil. Simple food freshly cooked.

1  Thank danielcoz