This is the perfect place to stay on your way in and out of Ireland when you take the ferry to/from Rossmare. It is just 10 minutes from the dock.
Set back from a quiet country road on several acres, this restored home is absolutely beautiful. The home and rooms are immaculate. Nice quiet setting .
Wonderful, friendly husband and wife team. Very gracious and professional. Always helpful.
The full Irish breakfasts were outstanding , served in a beautiful peaceful glass sun room. The resident birds were always there to welcome you.
Do not miss eating dinner at the recommended Lobster Pot down the country road in Tagoat, by Our Lady's Island. This is a true Irish pub of very high standards. Fresh local fish .Awesome.
I found my 2 stays there to be real highlights of my trip because of the quiet country setting ...take your time and look around Our Lady's Island and Tagoat Bay . Beautiful Irish countryside surrounds you.
A bit expensive but worth every penny to me.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Churchtown House is a beautiful and historic 18th Century Queen Anne style Country Guesthouse set in eight and a half acres of parkland style gardens. The building, the garden and the wonderful location combine to mak it a wondefully relaxing and evocative place to stay ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com so you can book your Churchtown House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Churchtown Hotel Rosslare
- Churchtown House Rosslare/Tagoat, County Wexford