Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Priceline
eDreamsUS$142
Agoda.comUS$142
ZenHotels.com
FindHotel
Snaptravel
All reviews old world charm old style both nights beautiful hotel staff were very friendly four poster bed saturday night last weekend car ferry sea view our room was spacious top class family room bar area great spot day trip steak
Selected filters
Reviewed 29 June 2022

It is an old Victorian establishment and looks a bit old. They are obviously catering for the current tourist and possible locals. We had lunch in the bar and this location by the window was fine. Food promptly delivered and OK but definitely pub standard. Take the ferry over to the mainland and use the pub - we found that out later.

Date of stay: May 2022
Reviewed 27 June 2022 via mobile

My son and I went to the Valentia Royal Hotel for lunch with friends.The staff are not very accommodating. I wanted a plain cheese burger and nothing else for my child and there was a burger meal on the menu for €16.50 which I wasn’t going to pay for just a burger. Anyway they wouldn’t make just a burger for my kid so we got plan pasta in the end. I got soup and a latte. Soup wasn’t very nice. I’d rate the soup 5 outta 10. I personally wouldn’t eat here again. Staff weren’t very nice. Service was very long and had to wait ages for food. I’d give it 2 stars outta 5 for here. Prices are expensive here as well.

Room tip: Prices Expensive , Staff Not Very Accommodating Have to eat what’s on the Menu Can’t get a custom order for any reason Staff not very nice
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 24 June 2022

This is a sweet and welcoming little hotel, in a small village that one can find as they enjoyed the drive around the ring of Kerry. The accommodations are comfortable enough, and there is dining on site.

Reviewed 21 June 2022

We stayed for a long weekend in June 2022. Our room was spacious & clean. The hotel restaurant is great & breakfast in the morning was very good. Majority of staff were friendly, however there were one or two exceptions.

Reviewed 12 June 2022

Stayed mid week, such a pleasant visit, clean and comfortable with nice amiable staff and the food was delicious. We have stayed in far more expensive and lauded hotels but the Royal Valentia is up there with any of them. Will definitely be returning.

Date of stay: June 2022
Trip type: Travelled as a couple