“Down to earth food”

Cuisines: Irish
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 4 September 2018

This is a great place, there are few places to eat in the area so finding the Pyramid was a great find. It is down to earth food and heaps of it, perhaps the biggest portions of food in anywhere I have eaten, I ate there one year ago so went hungry. The staff are very attentive and the food is so reasonably priced. We were there on a Sunday and it was obvious most of the diners were local people always a good sign.

1  Thank Trevor S

Reviewed 27 August 2018 via mobile

I didn't have much hopes for this place as when we arrived it was 1.30 on a Sunday and we were the only people there. I needn't have worried, within 10 minutes the place was full, service was speedy and welcoming and the food was absolutly delicious. I would definitly recommend tjis to anyone in the area.

2  Thank Nichola C
Reviewed 6 August 2018

Beautiful meal in this busy restaurant on a Friday night. I had the brie starter which was delicious and served with a lovely apple chutney. Then I had the salmon and sea bass which was served with potatoes, chips and a big selection of fresh vegetables. They had a selection of mini deserts at a very reasonable €3 as we;; as normal sized deserts. The staff were excellent, friendly and efficient and I would have no hesitation in recommending or returning.

Reviewed 14 July 2018 via mobile

Very Good Food at this establishment and not overpriced, I had the steak and it was delicious, My partner had fish and she said it was very good, Will be back

Reviewed 2 July 2018

We stayed at a nearby B&B and our hostess recommended The Pyramid. We had a party of 6 and were seated immediately. The staff was attentive and the food was excellent. In particular, both the deep fried brie with raspberry coulis and the chicken and mushroom vol au vents were excellent. One of our party had a couple of the mini desserts and enjoyed them very much.

1  Thank FamilyandFriendsGo