See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 21 July 2015

Booked three nights to stay here with my young family in mid-July 2015. Had a very enjoyable and comfortable stay with friendly &helpful hosts Claire & Owen. They had a grand old lady dog called Ali who my young daughter was delighted to meet! We stayed in a family bedroom with en-suite with nice views over the rear garden with a climbing frame and children's play equipment. This B&B is in a very central location to Courtown and is very close to the beach within a short walking distance. My wife and I thought it odd that their was not a kettle in the bedroom (maybe they've had bad experiences with previous guests). Breakfasts were okay: generous portion sizes and well cooked. We will definitely stay here again when we next visit Courtown (a lovely little part of Ireland).

• Stayed: July 2015, travelled with family
Reviewed 16 July 2015

I spent the night of 14th July in Stonelodge and enjoyed my stay immensely. My room was spacious and spotless with a very comfortable bed resulting in a great night's sleep. The breakfast next morning which I ate in the conservatory overlooking the beautiful garden was splendid - plentiful as well as being very tasty. I had previously stayed in Stonelodge in 2014 and am pleased to relate that the great hospitality shown to me then by Claire and Owen still prevails. I hope to return next year.

• Stayed: July 2015, travelled solo
1  Thank Pauline872
Reviewed 16 June 2015 via mobile

I stay in a lot of places and this one is exceptional.
A beautiful building with spacious rooms and great furnishings.
Claire makes you feel most welcome and you get a very hearty breakfast.
Only a stones throw from the harbour too.
An idyllic haven.