All reviewsunbelievable viewsall mod consdarkwood beachinfinity poolminute walkgrocery storemattressesvillamicrowavebancroftensuitebedroompropertyamenitiesbeachesairportcaribbean
Reviewed 16 August 2018 via mobile

Stayed at O7 (Ocean Blue) this time and had another fantastic experience. The accommodation is in a stunning location and we would breakfast on the deck each morning watching turtles feed - never get tired of that. The accommodation is luxurious with all mod cons. For this visit, the boardwalk to Freyes beach was complete which is a real asset but it's also worth a snorkel round from the resort beach as it's like swimming in an aquarium! T'sa will sort you out with rental cars, pick up from the airport and pretty much anything else you may require and Bancroft sorts out any niggles with the property super quickly. It's a great place to visit and it's always good to see what's been added since the last trip!

Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 30 July 2018

The villa was just breathtaking. I really miss waking up to that view. My group found it to be clean, spacious, full of all the amenities we needed. I would definitely go back. Only thing I didn't like was staff coming over without calling first and the price for transfers seemed a bit much, but neither was enough to ruin the amazing time we had. I will definitely return, do not hesitate to book.

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled with friends
Reviewed 25 July 2018 via mobile

We stayed for a week at Tamarind Hills. The villa is amazing. Tamarind Hills is in an enclave located directly on the water with a small beach, and walkable to both Ffrye’s and Darkwood beach. We stayed in villa B8. This is a 4 bedroom/5 bath villa with a large infinity pool overlooking the ocean. (The 4th bedroom is on the ground floor accessed only by exterior stairs. Would not be suitable for young children)The villa is beautiful. The interior is beautiful and well appointed. The villa takes full advantage of amazing views. The covered areas and infinity pool were where we spent most of our time.
The cons of the villa would be that we did not receive maid service every other day which was part of our reservation. We had service twice in 8 days. Additionally, the kitchen is a bit light on utensils and cookware for a villa of this size.
The process of booking the property and the communication with the property prior to our visit were very good. Having a property manager and guest relations on property was also helpful. The location allows for the opportunity to walk to beautiful beaches. I would highly recommend a car as the location is to remote to walk to shops or restaurants other than 1 restaurant on Ffrye’s Beach and one on Darkwood beach.
We enjoyed the villa but were not thrilled with the service.

Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank Leenkat
Reviewed 25 July 2018

Tamarind Hills is an outstanding place with the villas facing an incredible view of the ocean/beach. Our family stayed at unit number 9 which is at the very top of the hill with a 180 degrees of perfect view. This particular unit has ALL that you will need for an incredible staying. Tamarind Hills also provides great service to all is occupants regarding taxi service, shopping, restaurants etc... Oh one more thing the beach is beautiful.

Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 25 July 2018 via mobile

This villa is unreal. It kills me to review it because I selfishly want this one to myself. I sat next to a lovely travel agent on my plane. She could sense our excitement, and as it turned out djd knew the owner. She managed to set my excitement and expectations even higher. There isnt a person alive who could say a bad thing about this property. The modern amenitites, beautiful decor, unbelievable views, boardwalk linking it to my two favorite beaches, an infinity pool, friendly staff, and masterful landscaping. I truly felt like I didnt deserve to be there. This villa seems like something out of hollywood. We stayed in O4. My only knock would be the internet. It impscted me 0%. Youd be robbing yourself if you looked at your social media as opposed to the endless sea from your bedroom balcony.

Ill always remember Tamarind Hills as it has filled me with such joy and memories. I dream of bringing my son and family here in a few years, so they too could experience paradise like this.

Stayed: July 2018, travelled with friends