“Really good, would definitely recommend it”

Thu Phuong Restaurant
Ranked #5 of 137 Restaurants in Duong Dong
Price range: US$3 - US$17
Cuisines: Barbecue
Reviewed 7 March 2017 via mobile

I had lunch/dinner a few times in this restaurant as my hostel was really close to it. It's quite of a modest family, the service was really good, basic English but in the same level (even slightly better) than the rest of the country, food was brilliant and not expensive, really good smoothies and good wifi, what else can you ask for?
Would definitely recommend it and I'll come back if I'm back to Phu Quoc!

Reviewed 5 March 2017 via mobile

My boyfriend and I came here for 2 times for dinner. Nice and cozy place with delicious food, cheap price. They also had free desert with fresh watermelon.
Highly recommend.

Reviewed 4 March 2017 via mobile

Just finished my food and it was amazing!! Ordered the shrimp fried spring roll and a seafood hot pot. The spring rolls were the best i've had and the hotpot was lovely. The chef came over and put in the seafood, vegetables and noodle and made us a bowl after we finished that his wife came over and made us our 2nd bowl and even told us how the hot pot was made incase we wanted to try and cook it ourselves, which I will deffinatly be giving a go. All in all it was delicious!

Reviewed 3 March 2017 via mobile

This place is a must, the food is fantastic. Probably my favourite so far! The red snapper is so tasty, I didn't want my meal to end. Worth checking out if you're in the long beach area

Reviewed 22 February 2017 via mobile

We read enough 4 and 5 star reviews to think this would be a good place to go. It is a very small place on the alley where our hotel was located. We only wish we hadn't waited till our last night stay here. Our meal was fabulous! We had a grilled barbecue cobia steak (chosen from the ice table outside) which we had never heard of but was sweet and beautifully cooked. We also had steamed yellow noodles with vegetables and seafood which was delicious. We would have eaten there the next night had we not left the island.

Date of visit: February 2017