“Spanish delight”

ITACA Resto – Lounge
Ranked #11 of 129 Restaurants in Duong Dong
Price range: US$5 - US$20
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Dinner, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Description: Ithaca, written as Itaca in the Catalan language, is a shining Greek island that nestles in the heart of the Mediterranean. Full of history, romance and adventure and famous as the mythical home of Odysseus, the hero of Homers Odyssey. The tiny island invokes images of a different pace of life, far from the hustle and bustle of the 21st Century. Catalan culture is both our root and inspiration. Itaca is therefore a reflection of our individual personalities and passions, supported by our extensive international background in hospitality and a keen interest in the combination of cultures and regional specialties.A fusion of Asian and Mediterranean senses is our center-point and key to our standards. Using this foundation we bring something unique to Phu Quoc.Taking our inspiration from the Greek Islands and using the theme of white to represent purity, nature and freshness, we provide a destination on Phu Quoc Island for a new generation of travellers - those seeking something more than your average restaurant or bar. We provide our customers with a stylish, relaxing and peaceful environment - preparing their senses for an elegant and highly pleasurable experience.The focus of ITACA Lounge & Resto is ultimately 'chill out' at its core and stylish by its nature. A concept that fits perfectly with the island - a peaceful and relaxing destination that is the ideal location for balancing your thoughts and indulging your dreams.
Reviewed 18 July 2018 via mobile

Visited in march, had dinner there two times. We were offerts a small starter for free both times, tried a variety of delicius tapas and ate pasta for main dish both times. Had a nice sangria and would recommend anyone to visit this while in Phu Qouc.

Reviewed 9 July 2018 via mobile

Love going there for paella and my kids love the pizzas. There cocktails are really great too.
Nice atmosphere outdoor.

Reviewed 1 July 2018

We had a couple of Tapas dishes and a bottle of wine. An excellent meal if you are looking for a western fix! Just be weary that at night there are a lot of mosquitoes so make sure you bring some spray! Otherwise a lovely restaurant with great food! Highly recommend it!

Reviewed 14 April 2018 via mobile

My kids love to go there for the pizza as it s delicious and on my side I love the paella remind me of spain. The restaurant is trendy lounge type witch I love so much you feel comfortable there and music nice too.
I recommend Itaca 110%.

Reviewed 5 April 2018 via mobile

Found this restaurant down a lane way My husband and I both had the soft shell crab. It was really good fresh and just the right size meal. Reasonable prices